Destructor poorly described

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lordmongrove, Sep 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmongrove

lordmongrove Forum Greenhorn

I don't get how to beat the Destructor. I place a bomb the generator gets up and the Destructor starts to fight then he jumps back on place and regenerates but I can not place another bomb. I grab a new bomb run to a click on a generator but nothing happens. I tried it for half an hour tried different generators but it doesn't work an nothing explains what to do. I watched videos on youtube and they do the same as I do but it doesnt work for me.

Also the game is poorly described. In German it says the generators can be destroyed by "Sprengkugel". But "Sprengkugel" is what you can buy in the store for money and I just wasted 5 of them trying to figure out what to do until I noticed they mean the bombs at the entrance...

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, lordmongrove - sorry to hear about your recent and rather unpleasant experiences with Destructor. I will include your concerns about 'the game being poorly described' in one of our reports; as far as fighting Destructor is concerned please take time to read a guide in link provided below- once there, make sure you watch the Tutorial & Tactics Video on the bottom of the page :) (the video is in German and it has got English subtitles)

Destructor - Drakensang Online Wiki

kind regards

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

If you have just gotten to level and clearing of Stalgard, you need help. Party of 3+. I was just getting into Nahuatlan of Lor'Tac before I could beat the Destructor by myself.

One of the key items is to be sure to be near the enterance when you've damaged him enough to send him back to regenerate. That way you have time to get the bomb to the generator and set it with 7+ seconds remaining on the regen cycle in order to destroy the generator. If you set the bomb at less than 7 seconds remaining then the boom from the bomb is null and void and you start all over with that cycle.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Also make sure that when you are carrying the bombs not to be hit by the little red things that the generators spit out or you'll drop the bomb and have to start all over.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't need a description :p
    This is a game and you have to find the ways on your own. Fortunately the players are sharing their experience and tutorials are available on the net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.