Disappearing anderment

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bytorSD, Mar 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bytorSD

bytorSD Forum Apprentice

As I was playing tonight I looked up at my anderment account and it had been cut in half during game play. Why did this happen? I should be about double what it is just now. When I first logged in this evening I was over 10000. After playing over an hour and getting more anderment I looked up to notice it was down to 6000.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

OK, what did you spend it on? I've never seen it spontaneously go down and my first thought is that you spent some on revives since that is the easiest one to spend without thinking about it. Or upgrading items since it is a button you can click without meaning to. To check that, see how your glyphs are. If they are really low, that might be it.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bytorSD ,

Thank you for for this report.
    This problem happened long time ago and it was fixed and now each moderation team has a specific tool to check what's happened with your andermant ;)
    Please, as this situation involves personal account details, we recommend you to contact our support team and they will be able to check every transactions made.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.