DK looking for guild on Heredur FIN/ENG

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KANIMAX, Aug 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KANIMAX

KANIMAX Forum Apprentice

I started playing the game again some days ago and would like to have people who to play with(events,Q...). Im 18yo student from Finland, started playing this game around 5-6 years ago when got my 1st PC. My DK is soon lvl48, name is Rorchach41. If you want to know more, ask :)

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello KANIMAX - good to see you back :) How has the game changed for you after some time away? We hope you'll enjoy it and make cool friends too! Good luck:) By the way - there's a place to ask questions and contact Development Team directly so you are more than welcome to have a look in there and share your views and feedback HERE

kind regards

3. KANIMAX

KANIMAX Forum Apprentice

Must say, it has changed a lot. I like group finding system and collector's bag, but there is also some things I'm not a fan of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.