Feedback DK set bonuses

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Jul 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

In this thread i will like to discuss a problem about the set bonuses for DK.
    Dk has a big problem, he must chase the monster to kill.Only q4 set has some impact on large mob packs.
    Now i see that karabosa set stack with a skill that need movement speed if you want to mentain the stacks high.Why they dont put a multi hit like one Swing instead of ground braker, is not enough that we must chase witches and nefertari now we need to do that for stacks.
    Also i would like to know why for all characters q7 set and q8 set has sinergy that involve reducing mana and hit for free and on DK you have a dmg multilier and you must pay attention to have above 50% rage so that you not run out of rage while the skill is in efect.
    We are tanks but we also need to make leaderboards.

Q7 set in my opinion need too much rage to work properly like on other clases.
    Karabosa set is for mages and Rangers also need 4/4 and is too much for this set there should be 3/4 for all bonuses, the 2x bonus is 10% crit damage is ..pfff.
    Witch set is nice for 2h but also you need 4/4 for 33% rage and this is again useful for SW .
    Q4 set has only 50% dmg +25% with 2skills and the AOE skill has CD 3sec (and high rage cost) so is not worth, also bleeding efect has no efect on bosses.

I dont realy care about other clases but i would like my character to have some aoe dmg.
    I,m not complaining ,just express my point of view, what i feel about sets for DK.
    Thank you.

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

What skills do you use for farm? that's my whole char... I can't really use smash i play with the swings... The q4 weapon for me is the best, it has some crit too. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.