Bug DMG bug of "Ice Sphere" skill

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nelias, Oct 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

Hi, i would like to know when bp finally repair low dmg of explosion ice sphere? Explosion with talent for 5 points (200% x1,66 shoud deal 332% dmg when we hit mob, that is in center of explosion. I tested this skill in q3 without weapon and with 0% critical change and i never hit more than +-260%. This skill shoud deal technically similar dmg as electrifield thunder but without items i hit 500 less dmg and with normal items i deal 35k less dmg on green ess than i shoud!!
    This bug exist since bp added this skill to game. SW is worst class for killing end boss and we have lowest hp gems, im curious why in this game sw must get everything worst. A ranger with 20k dmg kill boss faster than mage with 25k dmg and thats is pretty dumb. I report this bug to czech support before patch 198 and till now nobody care about that. Its strange when any other class have bugged skills they profit from that, like dwarf ess bug, sw even cant have what is in description of skills. Seems bp is hurry with repairing bugs only when they lose money like when bosses had lower hp in past. But when mage deal lower dmg than is in description of skill is ok cause we spend more essence right?

fab likes this.
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

That is probably because that is not what report should look like.
    Instead of explaining the issue with examples and evidence you are going into rant.
    We don't deal with rants.
    Please use the "search" forum function, this issue has already been reported.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.