Does this work on Chromebook?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Dexosaur, Oct 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dexosaur

Dexosaur Forum Greenhorn

Sorry if this is a repeat question, I couldn't find any information regarding if this works on Chomebook through the search engine on the forums.

I have a Asus C302CA and I use to be able to run this game through browser, I can see it still says "Play" but it does not load anything but a black page for me. May anyone one here shed light/answer this question please?

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Only works with Internet Explorer browser nowadays.

3. gaylen606

gaylen606 Forum Greenhorn

So no support now for Chrome Os at all? Game used to work, what happened and why will devs not either make a client, or allow some way for us to play

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

If you hadn't noticed, the player base is shrinking and the developers are focusing more and more on ways to extract cash out of that smaller player pool, so they are putting little to no effort into enhancements/upgrades/fixes that will benefit an even smaller subset of that limited customer base.

They've dropped support of MacOS, too … which is why I haven't installed the latest version of that OS on my MacBook Pro, or else I'd be unable to play as well.

Sorry for the bad news, but you're pretty much scr*wed :-(

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.