Don't get rid of the wolf shield

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -DeathRaider-, May 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should they change the wolf shield for dk?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2017.
  1. Its okay as long it is replaced by similar shield fast, like next event

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. I don't care

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

If you guys do then replace it with something fast like next event. It is such a key shield in this game that half the people might just quit and literally half.

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

They have change the set but how about the old one ?
    I can transfer on my wolf shield rank 2 so is not going to be a big problem.Also on the shield is writen that you can use at workbench- and i think can be ranked up crafting 4 of them
    and also can be used to transfer on the shield new values.

The new shield that will drop from waolf is a piece a crap so i will keep my shield.

3. Sulayman

Sulayman Forum Apprentice

I sadly melted my level 50 wolf shield with plans to complete the level 55 one. Now I'm stuck with T1 level 55 shield which I'll be stuck with for months until they decide to get their EDIT together in one organized bag of EDIT matter, if they ever will.

If you still have the shield, my advice is to put all your most valuable gems in it so you never get the chance to sell or melt it.

Last edited by moderator: May 3, 2017
  4. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I hoped for an upgrade. I was hyped actually, that i might see a good thing for our devastated dk's. But the only thing i see, is a new and downgraded crappy shield. I have already reduced my play time after the new rel. And people realise that the company have become a "gold digger"...

BP remember.... To GET you Must Give.
    Cheers...

5. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

You have old wolf shield (lvl 50) and the next old shield (lvl 55) and the new new shield that is coming (lvl 55).
    I have old wolf shield tier 3 lvl 50 that I completed maybe month before lvl 55 expansion. The upgrade cost to 60 (its really only usable if you get it near this level) is around 122 million glyphs with deluxe reduction.

I can give you an approximation what happened with lvl 55 wolf shield (that becomes soon legacy).

Mesala = lvl 50 wolf shield tier 3 = upgrade cost to lvl 60 122 million glyphs with deluxe

Any tank that had 3 wolf shields lvl 50 tier 2 and for example one or two or three old wolf shield lvl 50 tier 1 (which means they can now insert last or last two 55 wold shields tier 1) could, AFTER release level 55, play Wolf event like a hillbilly, get a shield tier 1 that is on level 55.

Then that char takes a stroll to the workbench, and he puts:

1x wolf tier 2 lvl 50, 1x wolf tier 2 lvl 50, 1x wolf tier 2 lvl 50 and the last item will be newly crafted tier 2 level 55 wolf shield.

SO you can guess what happened,

tada......... wolf shield tier 3 level 55.... upgrade cost to level 60... 30 million? meh

Now I have 1 tier 1 level 55 wolf shield with meh stats, and pro tier 3 wolf shield lvl 50 which is unusuable because the huge amount of cost for upgrade.

And to quote another DK brother in arms:

[​IMG]

Universeea likes this.
  6. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am lucky I got tier 2 shield before this update at lvl55. I really hope this shield will be replaced because its really unfair for those that didn't get the chance to get the best shield in game defensively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.