Doubt about game management

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Darkness90, Jun 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

In the first place i´m sorry if i did this question in a wrong place of Forum. As you can see, i aren´t a good english speaker (this isn´t my maternal language). Well, i would like if some board administrator could help me with this question. This last week i had many problems with a user of the game. I did a correct request to support giving correctly my screenshots, videos and all proofs about the another player, the facts, my character, date and hour... and they said me that if they considered it, were going to start with the timely actions and then they closed the request. I must say that i didnt/said nothing bad against the another player. To this day, this user is freely walking for the game and i haven´t more info from support. The actions that did this player is clearly against the rules and i have the proofs (abuses, mockery and mistreatment to me). I wanna know if the team of support of english community is the same for the another communities/languages because dont wanna do ridicule explaining again to the same workers . Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that you understand it. Greetings

2. I can't speak to your exact circumstances since you submitted this ticket to someone other than the English ticket team. However, I can provide you some insights into how it works behind the scenes.

No, it is not the same team, but if you contact the English team from an account that is not English registered, you will more than likely be directed to contact your registered language team.

First of all, things may still be in progress. Lets say you submit a ticket to the Spanish team about an English registered user. The Spanish team will not take action against the English user but will instead forward the information to the English team for determination and action. This takes time, and while you may have submitted your ticket a while ago, it may still be getting worked on.

Second, while you might be offended, what you reported may or may not make the cut for the other player to be punished... more on that in a moment.

There are strict guidelines about what constitutes as abusive or inappropriate language. For example, if someone played a PvP match against another player and they won and they said something like "Wow, you are awful at PvP, go play checkers and give up on DSO. You'll never be good enough to beat me," that could easily offend the recipient, especially if the other player does it repeatedly. It may offend the first player, but it does not meet the criterion to ban the other player. In these cases, it is best to mute/ignore the other player and not let them ruin your enjoyment of the game. On the other hand, if they are swearing, making inappropriate racial comments, or making violent threats (etc), that would result in some sort of punishment. That said, some minor first time infractions may receive a ban that is so short that you might not even notice that they weren't around. On the other end of the scale, repeated violations result in more sever punishments, and thus more noticeable.

I'll be closing this thread since discussion of the content of support tickets on the forums is against the forum guidelines. You did a good job not putting anything that would get EDIT'ed, but let's not tempt fate. I'll leave you with this; The decisions of the support team are generally final, but if you feel that the language team you submitted your ticket to is being unethical in their enforcement of the rules, then send your information to another team and asking that it be reviewed and elevated to a higher level. Before you do that, be sure that the other player is truly being vulgar, abusive, or inappropriate, and that you are not simply being offended by "trash talk."

dkarl and Darkness90 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.