Dragan Event - Kills vs Pearls

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Weltis2Acc, Jan 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weltis2Acc

Weltis2Acc Forum Greenhorn

Hiho all!
    Me and my friend will be the top kills on the server Heredur,
    to get the long forgotten bone dragon.

So if you need help with the boss (Dragan or Spider / Depends on community challenge), just call us and we will help.

We will do mode 1,2,3,4,5. (max inf2 / 5-8k kills on Inf3 would be to expensive).

To find us, pm Zillee and Zдзятlιcнε or search the group name "2018_DraganChallenge" in KH.

For feedback pm us in game during the event.

You are welcome =)

2. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

First of all, they havent said anything about a community challenge in this dragan event, so you cannot be sure there will be one, let alone the same like the last time and secondly, im not sure if coming to the forums and asking for the players to help you do something like this is in accordance to the rules of the game or the forum

3. Weltis2Acc

@thouvou000

First of all, they havent said anything about a community challenge in this dragan event, so you cannot be sure there will be one, let alone the same like the last time

->I will do arond 2k kills in the first week anyway =)

--------------------------

and secondly, im not sure if coming to the forums and asking for the players to help you

->"So if you need help with the boss"

-------------------------

do something like this is in accordance to the rules of the game or the forum

-> https://board-en.drakensang.com/forums/rules.116/

Thx for advise =)

4. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Tsss.... you dont get it do you? The problem is not that you came here and said " i will help any players that asks for help". You said that you and your friend aim for the dragon and thats the reason other players should seek you to help them out. The problem is not that you want to help them but the purpose you are doing this. Your purpose is not to help but to have them use their pearls to do dragan or spider, in order to get that dragon. Through your help they will get what they want , so in a sense you help them, but to you its not help that you offer to them, its more like they help you do your work.

As for if that is against the rules, there were players in the last dragan event that did the same. They were asking other new players to help them and thats how they got that dragon. So, there were some players that created a thread about it and if that is legit and fair. To me for example, it isnt, because all players should have equal chances. The big game hunt event,for example,in which if you had not farmed keys you would not have been able to enter the dungeons and farm points for the top places, was fair because the players had to farm the keys themselves to enter, whereas in the dragan event any pearl is fine, so in this sense the challenge itself is not fair and should not even be brought back. Thats what i meant

5. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

6. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

last time has won a player that help low level players to kill that spider. I have helped only lv 53- 55 players in fatal mode.
    I have said i wont join a BP contest because this type of contest and solo leaderboard are for bots and humanbots not for good players.
    If they want a real contest they should count only infernal modes kills because in my opinion helping a low level player is another type of pushing and killing in low difficulties cant be a challenge for players.
    Yes maybe internals kills will be prohibited for low level players but there is no problem for them to win next year when they will reach max level.
    Also helping a lev 55 player in mode lower than fatal is not a help is extortion because he cant farm in inf 3 for gear with r1,2 or 3 dragan set so is not so much helpful, oh yes will be more productive for player that want to reach 2k kills but not so nice for the one that open.
    So for BP- if they want a nice contest and if they want to grow the strength of low players,they should count only infernal modes.

7. Weltis2Acc

@thouvou000

The problem is not that you want to help them but the purpose you are doing this. Your purpose is not to help but to have them use their pearls to do dragan or spider, in order to get that dragon.

->Im rly sorry that i'm not an altruistic Human being and try to reach my aims in an online game D:

----------------------------------------------

legit and fair

-> U know this is an pay to win game?
    ->U can do the same?
    ->U wanna tell me every player farms his boss entry himself? x)

---------------------------------------------

The big game hunt event,for example,in which if you had not farmed keys you would not have been able to enter the dungeons and farm points for the top places, was fair because the players had to farm the keys themselves to enter

-> U can buy the keys (u think players with 20mio andermant farm them?)
    ->Players who farm Q1inf2 in 2:50 ll farm them faster than players who need 15min = new players no chance to even get top 50 for raffle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Demon

Also helping a lev 55 player in mode lower than fatal is not a help is extortion because he cant farm in inf 3 for gear with r1,2 or 3 dragan set so is not so much helpful,

->The player with the pearl choose the mode not me, i only say i dont do inf3

If they want a real contest they should count only infernal modes kills because in my opinion helping a low level player is another type of pushing and killing in low difficulties cant be a challenge for players.
    So for BP- if they want a nice contest and if they want to grow the strength of low players,they should count only infernal modes.

->Last time I was testing Q2m5 (there was no inf3) on red with 1 crit-dwarfue (55% crit, no 2conddraganhelmet) we needed 12sek.
    With only infernal mode 80% of players cant even try to do a kill challenge.

Thx for your interisting point of view, and sorry for my bad english.

You are welcome =)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Kingpin003 likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

"Helping" other players (for your own gain) is cool.
    So ... I thought I would help and explain on how to quote another player's post.
    1. There is a "reply" button under each post
    2. click it
    3. In the comment box section at the bottom ... quote will appear
    [​IMG]
    4. you can leave it as it is or you can trim the contents and leave only those you want to add emphasis to
    5. you can even edit the forum name for better and funnier outcome :D
    (quote to myself as an example)
    You are welcome :cool:

9. Weltis2Acc

Thx for your offtopic advise!

You are welcome to! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.