Dragan Event Rework Preview

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CMClayton, Jun 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hold ctrl and move the stack into another slot.
    Then split it to 1.
    Repeat the same procedure two more times ... until you have 3x1.

BlackHat and Shine2 like this.
  2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Beyond adding additional grind and the taking away of boss farming, is there any reason whatsoever to bother with what used to be a good event?

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

gear, I guess. a full set could be useful depending on the stats

4. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I am loss... what do i do with couple of T1 bellicose and battleworn sets ? Melt ?

5. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Thanks I didn't know this function.

Anyway, main progresbar is too short. To finish quest we need ~6500 pearls and we need 30.000+ for challenges so a progress bar of 20-25.000 would be better with more empowered cursed pearl. The ratio pearl/candy is 2:1 in normal and ratio is same on higher difficultes because entrance costs change (e.g. for challenge1 we need 100 pearls for normal and 135 for painful).
    Please lower the number of candy to finish challenge 4: 8300 is too much. In normal we'll nedd ~110 run to finish in normal with a progress of 75/run.

Please change Golden Earring as main progressbar's reward because we get it also in A Fistful of Sweets (1/5). I have 2 of it and no Fire Gnome Horns and Morning Star so it is almost impossible craft event pet.

6. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Because dwarfs need speed.Also the Blood rune set is verry nice for Dwarfs because the bonus is speed and life.

This is for PVP purpose.They want dps DK in arena they hope with this items they will die from 3 hits not just from 2.

This is a big .....We need that rune on shield or shoulders (now that shields have low block rate) not on 2h weapon.They have done the gems whit different stats for each class and they dont want to do the same with runes.
    And that rune of regeneration i think they will not work in arena and for PVe we allredy have the q4 rings so what is the point in that, they dont have superservers to sustain a regenerative build.(LE This is a 'Grand' rune maybe they will put a simple version for offhand too.)
    Only if they put different bonuses on sets and diferent runes capabilities for each classes they can balance the game.

I hope they will duble the stash on DK because we need 2 builds:
    1:2H build for solo leaderboards +DPS arena
    2.1H build for tank and carry the flag.

Also we have low crit offhand and lower dmg % on skills that other classes.
    I dont understand why you try to make DK damage dealer on 2h i hate this , if i want that i go play wirwind barbarian not Q4 build on DSO.

That is a marketing strategy for a hungry company i will advise them to be less predictible next time.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  7. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    mmm I got werewolf blood and silver essence from cursed amphora...I know that some chest in progress bar rewards contain blood vial and karabossa scroll but I think that amphora contains some candy.

8. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Very nice event :)

For me there's just few things to change / add if possible :
    - Change block strengh rune to can put it on shields (nobody will use that on 2h weapon and for me it's the only thing interesting on the mini events)
    - Add some drakens on Dragan and Spider would be a motivation to farm these boss after we get all sets
    - Increase weapon interest (maybe more dmg, more speed ?), or maybe create a super weapon if we craft fire weapon + storm weapon + poison weapon + another object (hard challenge but who will give motivation to players)
    - maybe add some hidden pigs to get some more pearls ?

Thanks for reading :)

9. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Actually you'll need to farm em a lot if you want get the draken cores you need for the transfer.
    In fatct the option to buy the full set from the vendor is quite useless seeing the huge drop rate they have and the amount of draken cores you'll need.

10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Can we see the stats of the elemental weapon? (since we can only see the non-elemental one's stats)

11. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

Ctrl + (or Strg if qwertz keyboard) is your friend ;)

12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

You can get 20+ draken cores a month by just doing the bloodmage solo to complete the full moon event. Get a really good group that splits vials and can do a higher difficilty and you can probably get 50 or 100 draken cores a month

13. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Min-Max damage are is similar to bloodmage 2h weapon.
    Level 55 - Tier 0
    damage 174-364 (gold)
    0,95 attacks per second
    136,00% increased damage on this item
    71,00% increased damage
    18,30% poison resistance

I use an extraordinary rifle level 60 with 449-749 (gold) damage.

14. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

The numbers you posted basically confirm my prediction.
    For players like me, it's gonna be:
    - Blood rune ammy
    - Blood rune belt
    - Blood rune ring
    - Bellicose Boots
    PLUS
    Either:
    - Bellicose ring/Dragans' Signet (whatever you wanna call it)
    - Bellicose Helm
    Or (if they ever update em):
    - Warlord helm
    - Warlord pauldrons

A grand total of 6 items to craft with pristine cores.
    While I'm quite positive I won't need more than a well rolled t1 on the neck and probably boots and helm (since I won't have any increased stat on this item enchants/rune.. eventually the helm), for the others I'm quite interested in getting a T3.
    It ends that I will need about 1200 draken cores. I'm positive that it will be possible to get draken cores also in the new moon event but I'm also positive I will have to farm a lot of those draken cores in the Dragan event if I ever want to make all those crafts.
    They definatly prefer IAS enchantments more than a weapon with higher base attack speed since the base attack speed doesn't boost the machingun turrets.
    It comes handy to recover steam with quick shot auto attack but nothing that impressive.
    ATM I can't figure out a class that would really use that weapon. For sure Dwarfs do have way better alternatives, blood rune weapon has exactly the same base stats and it's worth twice this Dragan's weapon for the unique bonus.
    It seemed to be designed for DKs but would they prefer an higher attack speed weapon with lower DMG for some reason?

[edit]
    Another thing that should be fixed ASAP is that you need fragments of infernal passage for every transition you make in the maps so you have to pay fragments of infernal passage to enter in the castel on infernal mode AND fragments of infernal passage to enter in any boss room or even the maps to farm the pearls.

This system consumes tremendous amounts of infernal passage fragments.
    IMHO, the fragments of the infernal passage should be payed only when you enter in the castel and once you chose the mod you can't change it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  15. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

where to get Empowered Cursed Pearl? and im noob ofc...

16. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Really?..

Here
    and here

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  17. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

What I like
    1. Fun event to farm
    2. More access to higher tier items
    3. Higher drop rate of uniques
    4. Quests can be done at any time instead of forced to do them daily
    5. Multiple maps, isn't same boring map
    6. Only one person needs to use empowered curse pearl
    What I don't like
    1 Warlord set gone, I really dislike it, I have been saving draken for almost a year and about have enough
    2. Can't farm empowered cursed pearls nearly as much
    3. Much harder to farm draken
    4. progress bar should be extended to at least 12k for more empower cursed pearls ,not extended with same reward though
    5. Mini events progress bars needs to be cut In half or cost to enter cut in half, or drop rate doubled
    6. not much of a big deal but for server like Tegan, groups might be hard to come by

18. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

No drakens from bosses. Farming of pearls is pure luck. It will be a tough one i think...

19. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

do the old cursed pearls we have left count towards the progress bar?
    other event progress items (like insignias and such) have in their tooltip stated that you can throw them away after the event has ended, but this was, and seems not to be, the case with cursed pearls.

20. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

My TS char had a small handful of them, yet he started the event with 0 progress when it hit, so, no.

No, because cursed pearls are being used as "currency" to pay entry fees for challenges and event maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.