Dragan Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MrBatons, Jan 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBatons

MrBatons Forum Apprentice

Hello,

I saw this:
    *IMPORTANT* Schilling will drop the Mysterious Weapon Pattern after the first time you defeat it. You need this basic schematic in order to craft one of the new Dragan weapons. It will only drop once so DO NOT DESTROY IT!

But, I killed it 3 times and I didn't get a part. I didn't killed it before. Why it didn't drop? Or it's once per acount?

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

It was like that once, but not anymore. Now all are just possible drops.

3. Valiukas.

Valiukas. Forum Greenhorn

You kill boss and you dont get drop. No drops , only 50 level player can get dragan set ? the old dragan event was better.

4. MrBatons

MrBatons Forum Apprentice

Everyone can get it. It just don't drop so easy as before.

5. Valiukas.

Valiukas. Forum Greenhorn

what chanse to get somthing ? 1/10000?? or what? i dont see other player who hawe set. i see with set only 50... I kill boss 30 times and i get only 1 item... So tell me how i get set ? how many times i need to kill him ?

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

More. Probably need to be in the 1000s.

7. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY PUT THE DROP RATE SO HIGH????? people play game to get gear -not like when people get gear it comes out of their pay-been playing for 4-5 years never seen drop rates so bad

8. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

It worked fine for me.
    It was my first time REALLY playing this event , since no time the past ones. So far, though i had to grind a lot , and had about 100 runs on Excavation map, got the bow just for fun. Its not a bad bow. End up with 3 fire stones , 4 lightning and 3 poison.

30 times dont give u even the fullmoon set. Ull need a lot more to have the new one done.

Peeps insists on showing how strong they are and usually put all the efforts on hardest modes they can. Im half way full set , most parts came from normal bosses. This afternoon for instance i got 4 drops on 10 dragan kills. Not bad at all. What you have to do is really go for it , and ull get it.

gun, Belei, MikeyMetro and 1 other person like this.
  9. gun

gun Forum Great Master

This Dragan event I got 3 weapon parts from Sulfur Desert(2nd kill), Excavation Site(1st kill) & Iron Forest(5th kill).
    That's the funny part of random.. it comes when you least expect it..

Morinphen and rpfo like this.
  10. zakar-mocro

zakar-mocro Forum Apprentice

how do you get ring?

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Dragan ring? Progress reward by doing the minis.you would need to enter the hard ravencaw map (painful difficulty, i think) while the mini is active and there will be an entrance to the mini map.

engelina1989 and Belei like this.
  12. zakar-mocro

zakar-mocro Forum Apprentice

wil u get the tier 3 ring from the mini? or does it start at tier 1

13. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

You get tier 1 rings. Eventually after multiple Dragan events you can craft a level 3. It takes time and patience though.

engelina1989 likes this.
  14. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

i was gonna say something about how ridiculous the drop rate on uniques on the dragan event is- waste of breath really-i dont know why i still play and i really have my limit on the horsesheet-realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly

15. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Well yes and no. To be fair, I am not that bothered that the uniques don't drop every single time you kill him - yet they drop often enough (as compared to the Witch Hunter set which now is so rare on Karabossa I barely saw 2 pieces, though I already have the full new Karabossa set). If you expect to finish the set in one event, you'd better work hard for that - 100-200 Dragan kills to get close to getting the set sounds reasonable to me.
    This is specifically because it's easy to repeatedly do Dragan if you have a focused group. I do this with my friend alone (sometimes other people join in).
    - Open Heredur statue multiple times to accumulate as many pearls as you can - in large groups I don't even run out of pearls because we quickly kill all enemies from entrance to the statue.
    - Use those pearls to enter Dragan refuge and kill him again and again. (I am okay with Painful, other people can do him on Excruciating and see it as being worth it)
    I did this last night for 10 times in around one hour and a half? Takes us under 2 minutes to kill Dragan, before the second ray of destruction of conjured by him.

Did I mention the awesome drakens you get just by killing Dragan? And they are not capped - very few events offer limitless drakens if you are focused and play actively.
    All you need is perseverance and strategy, mate :) And enjoy the event - the rewards are nice, and you have plenty of diversity on the maps, especially since on the painful map you also get plenty of stuff: purple items (crafting material and/or glyphs), essences, decent andermant etc.

gun likes this.
  16. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Agree with Tilwin above.
    On the first this new version of dragan event I've heard about the unique drop rate. CM also confirmed need some number of events to complete tier 3 or a set.
    So I asked my self.. kill dragan? What for? 100 Cursed Pearls occupy only 1 slot inventory. While some tier 1 and 2 occupy more slots.
    I've managed to farm 110 Cursed Pearls on that first event. On last day decided to spent them all. Ended up 6 pcs of tier 1 & 2 occupy my inventory until today. Those unique not more than gem holder for me.

On current dragan event I can kill heredur & dragan painful easier. I noticed dragan painful have better drop rate. I got tier 3 helmet, 3 more tier 1 glove to get tier 3 one. As for the boots need 11 more. But those tier 3 will be a gem holder also until stackable gem feature come.

If I'm targeting tier 3 set, it would be more reasonable to save more than 500 Cursed Pearls. And spare time to use it all at once. Make sure to get the set on that time.

Reinier and Tilwin90 like this.
  17. jmie88

jmie88 Someday Author

bro. did you get all that stones on excavation map?.. im thinking of which map gives higher rate of stones.. been 20 runs on iron forest but nothing dropped to me until now :(

18. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Did they change last mini date without announcing? I mean peeps are saying its today 21th, but it says 22 on announce.

---MERGED---

I got em from random maps. Not in the same map.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  19. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

I got all of dragan's weapon parts at lvl 44-47, while I was doing the first quest set from each dungeon NPCs (the very first quest when the event started) and a lightning stone, a fire stone, and three poison stones too (from mini event's box and wooden chest in front of those dungeons). And it was my first dragan event too. So, no, not only lv 50 could get those. About the first part (gloomy pasture), I think it was just for the very first (new) dragan event last year. After that, it's not guaranteed drop anymore.
    And for the belicoses uniques, yeah, it's pretty frustrating. Maybe it's all about luck, maybe not. Who knows. I'd rather focusing on draken to buy old dragan's set anyway.

20. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

i just do daily to get my normal pearls to kill spider ive killed her bout 40-45 times one pauldron-the draken drop is nice but for people who dont spend the money to play level 3 why shouldnt the drop rate be more for the simple fact it takes 4 lvl 1s to get one lvl2 and so on-dont get me started on the dragan sword it will take 100 events to get it -1st time the offered it i got the weapon pattern which was a gimme and one fire stone so the drop rate is pure bulllsheeet-not everybody has 20 hrs a day to play even if i did i wouldnt-they make the drop rate so high so people will buy the essence or pearls or the candy to keep from having to farm so much-DONT SAY THAT DONT HAPPEN!! people that farm dont have much of a life- i stopped spending money along time ago-if it wasnt for the slots i wouldnt spend the 9.99 for premium-slots are for holding the parts im trying to craft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.