Dragan ring knight bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Paavelsons, Oct 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

dragan ring knight doesnt do 300% damage after explosion. he hits without crit he doesnt do any damage at all.
    fix soon. me like.

and after explosion before that killing all wia explosion there was good drop. now not at all.

[EDIT]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello Paavelsons, thanks for sharing this information, we'll pass it on to be tested and get back to you as soon as we get some results and information, best regards.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Fwiw, i believe that minions don't crit, like dwarfen turrets.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Are you kidding me? You want it to do 300% damage with Crit?
    That would be insane and no one would need to do anything else then. You get the Knight to do everything.
    All minions, beams, special attacks, all summons never crit. That is how the game works.

5. Erebus

Erebus User

Intended

False, he is dealing the correct damage.

The monsters terminated by the explosion's damage are dropping loot normally.

As you can see, everything is working as intended with the effects of the Black Knight (yay!), thread closed, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.