Dragan`s Inceased sword

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by molnijanx, Jun 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

I cobinet this dragan sword with 3x lightning stones, and my weapon get weaker.....

So what point to upgrade this weapon?

Or meybe it is bug?

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nah, no bug. The base values re-roll when you craft the elemental. @trakilaki posted the best way to craft this weapon in this post (and it's gonna take a bit of work ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Shine2 likes this.
  3. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

in not lvl55 and im not getting cores....

4. sirzane007

sirzane007 Forum Greenhorn

i have the incensed bow of dragan and 3 poison stones but it wont let me craft them since the three stones are staked and wont split. How do i seperate them

5. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Hold control and drag the stones at another slot

6. trenne

trenne Forum Greenhorn

I am on a mac and this does not work for me, nor does holding Command down. How do i separate my poison stones?

7. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

it should work just like with gems .. so here it goes: with pointer on stones, press keys command +control and then drag the stones at another slot, once the stones are over another slot- release them- they will come back to their original slot and a tooltip window will show up where you'll be able to split the stones the way you like:)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. sirzane007

sirzane007 Forum Greenhorn

i have the incenced bow and the prestine cores but how do i get elemental cores when im only lvl 32....

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear @sirzane007 ,

Core crafting is only available for 50+ level.
    Cheers,

10. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Is there a specific reason BP decided not to allow equipment refining to be used on the Dragan weapon?

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are probably having new weapon ... i was able to convert the old weapon (which is level 50) while testing with my SW.

12. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Negative. When the Dragan event began,. I purchased some refiners to use on the armor and boots I had from the previous run of the event. This worked successfully. I was unable to use these refiners on the sword. It was a T3 level 50 with Fire stone property. As I played the event, I ended up getting lucky on the stone drops and decided to put them into the sword. Something interesting happened when I did this; the sword went from level 50 to level 55. It did not however take on the new stats. Later on I got a T2 drop and added the poison stones to this as well and the stats are much better than the T3.

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.