DRAKEN EVENT

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fitzchevalerie, Feb 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

Hi all, sorry for my bad English, i see we need to be active on EN forum to participate to draken event...
    I think it is a great injustice for all people active on french forum for example...

And how many people post 5 thread last month on EN form??? Would be only 15 members allowed to participate to this event? It is a joke? a private event?

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Fitzchevalerie ,

Welcome to EN Forum :)
    No, it's not an injustice. We call it being "fair". This is a EN Community Event, not a FR Community Event. Everyone who participates in our Forum has the right to be rewarded. Imagine if there were some winners that never participate in this forum... would that be fair for those ones who participate in this forum since... ever? No, it would not be :)
    This Event is for those ones who actively participate in EN Forum - not for those ones who jump in this forum just when there is something to win :p

If you have any suggestion, you can write to your FR moderators. They can also create some events for their community.
    Cheers.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Is there an easy way to see if one is active enough in the EN forum to participate in a forum event? :oops:

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @jelbeat ,

Yes. We mods have tools to check that. When we select the winners, we check that criteria ;)
    Cheers.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Actually anyone can check. Just click on the member name or avatar then click on find posts. If you are asking for yourself, well, nope you don't (sorry ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

//edit//spelling

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    semen470 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.