Suggestion Drop collected automatically

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dümbledore, Feb 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dümbledore

Dümbledore Someday Author

Drop collected automatically:

They had already promised, but so far it has not been long.
    Like Materi Fragments, Realm Fragments
    should be collected automatically, as well as all drops of all events. ;)

Kohn_Hamper and Yogo like this.
  2. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

I wouldnt mind pots and realm frags on auto pickup. Or even have a setting to toggle it on and off

3. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

I like this idea more, because it gives player full control depending on their situation and/or what they need. Some players encountering difficulty from auto pickup because of the delay/lag and it's pretty annoying.

Morinphen likes this.
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

We would like to remember that there are some cases that auto pickup is/was creating lag for some users. We need to make sure that future features won't make this situation happen again.

In the near future, you will be able to see more features related with auto pickup. Be patient ;)

Cheers,

5. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

As said before, I'd be up for it if we can toggle it on and off, unless they find a work around to the pick-up lag I'd rather pick everything myself than freezing every time my toon auto-loots something and have the game go at the speed of mud, and for the record, I have a decent machine and a good connection.

bLaind, Morinphen and eetussa like this.
  6. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

1) Materi Fragments are actually being auto-looted.

2) I subscribe to the above... auto-looting is great and could be nice in many places (Moon events are just one example), but the pick-up lag is insane! I mean, in the new areas it seems to trigger even because of regular coins & Ancient Wisdom drops... maybe Bone Coins too. So, if that's how they implement it, I'd also rather do the work myself! An on/off switch would also be great.

7. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

When i was playing other games there was a Shortcut for picking up Nearby items. Many players would like it, especially for events. Its annoying holding Control all the time when farming for junk items... At a game i was playing it had Space for autoloot shortcut..

8. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

+1

We need some type of autoloot, at least of event resources (like with the impure viscanium).

9. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

It will be nice if the items will drop alredy identified and when you press CTRL you have a preview of stats on that item so that you will know if is worth to pick or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.