Drop rate is a joke?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Kokrzeczko, Nov 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

Hi guys. I have one question for you and for developers. I know about all complains about game, I know that everyone is angry about events and other Staff. But drop rate for example on herold in Q7 is just bad joke, nothing more. I have spent more than 300 runs on Q7 and I droped only 3 gloves, 0 weapon. I understand that event items should be harder to drop, because it is event, but something like completly base items shoudnt be soooooo hard to drop. Especially when old players could buy this. That's ok that they delete that, I agree, it was so stupid idea, never see that on others games. They said they will make better drop, but I think they forget about that. That's really funny... In bad way. What about leather from herold for cloak (Im not sure about name im english). My guild Has been going for that for almost 1month. Another Basic item. My friend spent almost 40000 keys and nothing! Better do something with that, because already many players have left. And some still are going to.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  2. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

Q7 items are not event items.
    Been trying to get the cape but no luck so far

3. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

I didn't say that Q7 is event drop.

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Lootrates are same as they were for ages - 2% for most of the uni, some 1%, very very few cases 0,2%. It hits from pool not per item so if Herold pool for uni is 2 items you had 3 uni on 300 kills we have overall 1% droprate, just half of average. Was always like that.
    And Herold cloak drops ok in q7 but idk odds. Definitely it may be not standard value. I cleared Q7 in last month only 10-12 times on inf I or higher as i have no interest there but got 2x skins ;) Didn't bother to pick as i'm mage :D Just rng - those who needs can't hit and those who won't even pick from floor get it twice in 1,5 hour. Deal with it.

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

The thing is, it's the other way around. Event items are supposed to be easier to drop because most events only take place once a year, whereas the PW is accessible all the time so you can farm the PW with no tie constrains.

From my experience, they did increase the drop rates. Yes, especially drop rates of garbage uniques, but drop rates of real PW uniques got increased too, though just a little. It is obviously weighted: 2h PW weapons seem to be cursed with lower drop rates than e.g. gloves, belts, etc.

Maybe this is the way how the devs want to balance out the usage of the Q7 meta build. A natural way. No hard nerf, just make it not drop at all.
    Then, an update will come later, that twists the way enchantments work (or something similar, maybe along with a new level cap) that will render old players' Q7's useless. Job done :] A soft nerf: Newer players won't be that mad that their Q7 got ruined because they didn't even have it; and the nerf will be so indirect, only a few older players will rage quit.
    Sorry, just elaborating on why the PW Herald's drops are so bad hehe.