Suggestion DSO content design ideas

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GLYCE, Mar 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLYCE

GLYCE Forum Greenhorn

[EDIT] Here are some images[these are just a few to start with] I had/have developed initially for a group of projects that have not been published. Scorpion-like in nature, maybe they become an inspiration for the next game expansion? Who knows?

[EDIT]

please do not share this link with non DSO gamers. Thank you

Last edited by moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @GLYCE ,

It's awesome to see your interest and inspiration. You seem talented! But, as you've been told, you cannot post a link to your website, once it is not a Drakensang fan page neither an official one.

For that reason, I've to edit your thread and remove that link.
    But, as your talent is impressive, I would like to invite you to host your pictures on an image storage site and create a link and share it here. This is allowed ;)

Thank-you and I am waiting to see those links here, talented hero ;) I am able to help you if you need any information.
    Cheers,

3. GLYCE

GLYCE Forum Greenhorn

Hi Sunlight, thank you for your kind words. I thought I was using SnugMug for a image storage site. It is not and will/would not be utilized for anything else. So, with that in mind, can you suggest an image storage site I can look into please. best regards John - aka Glyce

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @GLYCE ,

I wrote it on your profile page. I hope you can go for it ;)

Then, you just have to paste here the link or... click HERE to upload your pictures.
    Cheers,

5. GLYCE

GLYCE Forum Greenhorn

thanks again. I will get this going by tomorrow. good to know you Sunlight!

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @GLYCE ,

Once you uploaded them in another thread, I am closing this one.
    My pleasure!
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.