DSO Interface v1.5

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zoldorak, Apr 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoldorak

zoldorak Forum Apprentice

Hello

What do you think of the new bar of skill

ofc v1.5 ^^

[​IMG]

thx

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I like the way it looks.BTW. What is that section between Character Level and Wisdom Level bars for? Travel Map? Repair Tool?

3. Icke

Icke Forum Greenhorn

That are the slots for another kind of potion. On testserver its like this, but its hiding the half of Life and Mana-Bubble
    [​IMG]

4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

The TS version is not looking too nice... the one zoldorak shows in his post looks much, much better - cool and neat.

5. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

I like the looks of this interface a lot. Centralizing the potions is a great idea. Keeping the outside orbs uncluttered is a big plus for me! Nice idea Zoldorak.

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Removing the new TS potion slots from the HP/resource indicators is what I'd like to see changed... Adding them like that in the middle-ish is not that bad, but there might also be other suited places for them.
    Those undead over the teleport/ess have a huge NO from me, and so does the emote slot.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Moderators,

Could you please add a poll to this thread?
    My vote is yes, this is much better with the 2 resource / 2 potion setup in the middle instead of half covering the health/resource globes. :)

Thanks.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  8. I don't think we need a poll at this time. The developers removed the 3rd and 4th slots from the bar in the R209 test server build. If I'm right, it looks like R209, at least the major features that are present on test server right now, will be what will make it to the live servers. Lets hope they removed the potion slots because they are listening to feedback and adjusting them before releasing the feature for real. If they bring it back down the road and it is still as user "un-friendly" we'll revisit the potential need for a poll.

DocWhisky likes this.
  9. I like this alot except the emote slot..dont really need that. I love that you have four spots for interchanging essense quickly and also have the wisdom progress bar

Shansurri likes this.
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is good that skillbar has been removed from TS. It was the ugliest thing made ever.

DocWhisky likes this.
  11. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I prefer Zoldorak's bar layout (except the undead). BP should employ you!

I like the idea of a wisdom bar too. I should also suggest one for honour points, except progress for this is too slow to justify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.