DSO Start Date

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dragonlordz, Jul 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Well as the DSO 5th anniversary quickly approaches I wanted to see how close I was to the 5 years.
    4 years 6 months 10 days ago I started my mage in DSO (12/01/2012). The game has had its ups and its downs, I have seen players come and go, and dso is still going strong as ever.

When did you guys start and can anyone beat my start date? :D

The one and only "ikilledyou" heredur server.

2. This is creating quite a few tickets :D If you want, you can post the name of the server that you play on here and, as long as you have posted using your game a/c, I can let you know what your start date was. Please do not post your User ID, User Name or, even worse, your password. Just the server name. If you are not posting from your game a/c, then contact Support.

Yogo likes this.
  3. dragonlordz

My bad Allogeneous XD

4. Stendarr

Stendarr Forum Apprentice

with my first acc, nickname: Sugar (with alien letters) i created 01/09/2011 and this one my actual was created around on break of September- October also 2011 .. Will glad to know if here is someone more old player then me *-*

dragonlordz likes this.
  5. @Stendarr 2nd January 2012 @ 11:01 CET for this a/c on Heredur

6. Overkillova

Overkillova Forum Greenhorn

thanks dear and this one acc?

7. monder888

monder888 Someday Author

Sounds like fun :D I would like to know when was mine made as well, Fírefíst of server heredur :)

Cheers

8. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Sorry for that :p But pleased about the fact that you could help me out

17.12.2011 @ 12:18

(our guild is active in this thread, lol :p)

Thanks again

9. dragonlordz

What have I done XD can someone say sorry to the support :p

_Baragain_ likes this.
  10. Radezz

Radezz Forum Greenhorn

Hello all, i see guildies made initiative and i became curious too when i started.If i recall my first nick was "Gangstameda"(not sure tho coz i changed name few times) and Heredur server ofc(Hered rulezz).Thx in advance :)

11. 30th November 2011 @ 20:08

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game a/c associated with this forum a/c of yours was registered on the 4th of May 2014 @ 14:10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th August 2012 @ 18:47

Yogo likes this.
  12. perkovic15

perkovic15 Forum Apprentice

Hi , im also curious player from Grimmag. XD
    i hope im old

13. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Im also sooo curious plz check my date too :D HEREDUR

14. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ya know, I haven't been in the game that long (two years or so) and consider myself still learning. Wouldn't it be nice if on the "Play Now" page, there was a way to get this information? It would sure save support (and Allogeneous) time in providing interesting, yet non-crucial, information. I know when I go to my bank's website, they say "Thanks for being a member since XXXX".

Just a thought...

15. kristianalcalde

kristianalcalde Forum Apprentice

I started playing dso May 25, 2012 12:17 am. Tegan

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  16. 3rd November 2012 @ 17:45

2nd September 2012 @ 17:52

16th January 2012 @ 14:09

DJBarman likes this.
  17. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

When we talk about 5th anniversary in DSO we calculate the time from the start of Open Beta August 2011. I would have a question then: Q:when did the Closed Beta start?

18. The oldest a/c I can see on Heredur was created on the 31st of March 2011 @ 22:00

19. iwa0428

iwa0428 Forum Greenhorn

May I ask about my account too server Heredur

20. daro0125

daro0125 Forum Greenhorn

can I know my start date please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.