dsobot all knows it and use it but no one get punished

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Milf911, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milf911

Milf911 Forum Greenhorn

dsobot is programe thats is being used to farm glyphs and gold all things
    a friend of mine i alredy reported it to support is using it and have miliopns of glyphs and he using it for long time and he pay like 16 euro each 3 months for it
    if this thear would be deleted i will be 100% thats dso make the bot for extra money !
    if not why no one deals it ? the bot i saw my friend using it and saw that he farm and sell in city and melt also and he keep you items if u wan to and he farms even new patch maps lvl 55 so ? why no one talk about it ? its pretty clear i don't wana give the website because i m sure all admin know it !! what u will do about it ? is this fair i farm all day for my guild and some one is watching a movie and the bot is farming for it ? why is the fair play hare ?

2. If you have got clear evidence that someone is using a bot - or any illegal script - while playing DSO, kindly send said evidence to Support. If you are trying to insinuate that BP is soft on botters, I suggest that you search back through some of the posts following the bot ban waves. Some of the screams are still echoing off the walls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.