Dwarf And A Horse

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Wiggles, Dec 1, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

I have not noticed anyone on Tegan sever with a horse for their Steam Mech's. Is this a choice or a problem?

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Neither? or both? It takes a considerable amount of time to get that many wisdom books. Since maximum is about 750 per day we can't get the mount in the first week. Or maybe people just don't play dwarf. Everyone has tried it but few people like playing it so I wouldn't be surprised if they all just deleted their dwarves and let that be that.

3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Dwarves are really good, you just need a lot of days for the horse. It has only been 27 days since dwarf is released (including VIP time). 27*750=20250. You need 22500 knowledge to get to level 20 knowledge tree (did this from memory so not sure). so of course no one can ride a horse XD.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  4. Kurfo

Kurfo Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    i am not playing today, so i wont get 90 more ... but tomorrow i will ride the red horse from sargons event

5. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

No little bit of knowledge and money.

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Since all my SM's are on premium accounts I stopped worrying about gaining knowledge once Seventh Path was unlocked. After than I have been shuffling for extro gear DQ's to keep my toons geared to their level. Purple gear with grade 2 to 4 gems is just fine if all you are doing is grinding your way thru the quests.

I have not done any pvp beyond the ten win Road to fame quest. My main focus is testing the class and getting the rewards, mostly for the mains on those accounts.

Once the Rally is over all my little warriors will have been deleted and the ones I want to keep will be restarted with a proper balanced build up (at least the way I like to build toons.)

Then since I do not buy mounts, not even the coin ones, (with one exception) I'll still have to wait for an event mount or the Draken from events to buy the white horse from Gnob.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. Kurfo

Kurfo Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    there it is :) the red horse from sargons event :)

8. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Ok, bought a horsy. Will work on a event horsy some other time.

[​IMG]

I just ever do the knowledge DQ's. I keep my premium bag space free for gear drops and keep crafting. I try and only do extraordinary but did make a legendary belt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.