Dwarf nef PVP

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by AnjoCaido, Apr 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

It must be really hard for a level 49 twink nowadays :(

2. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

So basically, according to your logic.. Any person who is under level 49 is a twink? That's the shared knowledge between most of you lmao.
    What about new players who just want to play some pvp? and they suddenly realise that dwarfs are extremely unbalanced at their level? is that new player a twink?
    What about at level 55 when you are constantly having your armor broken when trying to cap the flag? Constantly being slowed down through the oil slick? They can do over 6k damage with the oil slick debuff ? and thats 1.625 shots per second in pvp =)

3. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

Yes,2FS or 2 EA or DK combo (like charge+smash) destroy turrets easily(I have 27500HP in pvp).Tesla is easily avoided it can tic 1m times.About heal I do not understand,every 10sec heal is OP? And no,dwarf don't get steam from destroyed turrets.Destroy turrets and dwarf have 0 steam (no turret,no oil,no nothing).Oil is like stu?! then hunting arrow is like stunt also,or ice missiles,or BWS ( on top of all other DK stuns).And how in the earth is possible to do more dmg in oil with any skill then FS? Only oil+rocet+HS, impossible to do (or possible wit heavy luck),but anyway FS in hole still deal more dmg.Like I say before,we need to enter pvp with any class we want,so you all can take dwarf and play pvp.

4. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

so simply u can't play
    dwarf don't need any turrets on arena to kill everybody without another dwarf
    only what u need to do is strike oil on opponent and spam fast shoot ^;-
    ppl use rotary turrents(basic turrents) not for doing dmg, but to get reduce cooldown from them to get faster catalyst and jump ^;-

5. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

No no, you don't understand me. If dwarf leave turret arena they got steam. And all dwarfs leave this arena to recover steam before somebody kill turrets. Soo you have return steam, other don't have recover hp.
    Let's explain oil. If you shot someone by oil, they run speed is less in oil, after they leave oil this effect still working 2sec and in 2sec you can shot oil again. This is more terrible than ranger hunting arrow, ice arrow and even thicket of thorns beacouse you can leave this and this don't slow too much.
    Steam conductor after 10sec? Then I see players who use this in 5sec without turrets and have jupm in 2sec (Stev)
    Quick shot do more dmg than FS. Explain - you put oil 100% quick shot dmg, quick shot speed buff more hits. If you have on arena 1,62 speed with quick shot stack you can get 1,62 +5x5% soo 1,87 and this is new breakpoint. You can do more dmg if you shot more bullets

6. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Victim card? You cant act like a new player come on..
    My logic is pretty simple.
    I see you and your post: link and I can tell you are a twink based on how pissed you are when somebody calls you a twink.
    Good lord XP block is ended.

Last but not least.. new players wouldnt know what is XP block and new players would never have the same chance against who is twinked their character for years.
    Those are the players that ruin low level PVP and not a complete cast.

If a dwarf leave the turrets aura they get back 30 steam.. ,not the 50 that needed to deploy a turret.
    There is no normal way to use SC every 5 sec.
    Which world you live in that makes you believe that FS does not deal more dmg than QS? Like Mages doesent have Singu or what way you think? With less range on any dwarf attack you never ever get 5x5% speed.. chances like lottery 5x.
    If a mage drops singu on you that just as slow or slower than oil.. and if a dwarf jumps out of that mages still have teleport with FN-FW.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  7. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

Oh boy here we go again, I was not acting like a new player and do not count myself as a new player, i was just saying "What about new players who just want to play some pvp?"
    Yes i was a twink, and that's what kept many people playing the game fyi :)
    No i do not get angry when someone calls me one :') because personally i do not find it as an insult =)

I see dwarfs in the arena using SC quite frequently, managing to keep a turret + throwing bombs + escaping my stun every time they get stunned (which by the way allows them time to get more steam as i have to chase them around the arena.)
    I was in 5v5 on my 55, a dwarf put me in oil, kept using QS and was hitting 6k,3k,3k,6k.
    No i've not seen FS do less damage than QS unless it's a really crappy mage.

8. Player122

Player122 Forum Greenhorn

I agree completely wobbly and the event is exclusive to fun of wizards and forgotten warriors who have other two classes in the game.

9. lionidas1Rei

lionidas1Rei Forum Greenhorn

i think is hard with warrior vs dwarf, allways jumping and automatic gun and oil:( verry verry bad, when use 2h is same
    warrior skills 1 hour to reload(time), bad release,sry but its my opinion

10. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

it is impossible to take this post seriously xDD

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is impossible to take posts like this seriously :)