Dwarf's Showcase

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Piipero, Jul 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabatooon

Sabatooon Forum Greenhorn

very funny...

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Level up.

Until you hit LVL 55, there is no relevant advice for me to give you.

3. Sabatooon

Sabatooon Forum Greenhorn

This is my Dwarf now:
    [​IMG]
    What items to look for and what i need to improve ?

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Medusa necklace with 4x crit damage% (see note 2)
    Cloak of your choice - I am currently using white queen cloak.
    Bearach belt with 4x damage%
    Cube ring with 4x crit damage% (see notes 1, 2)
    Dragan ring with 4x crit damage% (see notes 1, 2)
    Sigris adornment with 4x increased crit on this item%
    Herald 2H gun with 4x increased damage on this item%
    Dragan helmet with mix of damage% and increased crit% (see note 3)
    Pauldrons of you choice - either witch seeker uncrafted or khalys pauldrons with mix of armor% and resistance% lines
    Sigris torso with 4x damage%
    Herald gloves with 4x attack speed%
    Dragan boots with your choice of a mix of hp on this item% and travel speed%.

Notes:

1) other rings to consider - mortis death ring, bloodtooth ring. also bearach ring if you need survivability in the pws as it gives hp regen. cube ring requires premium to get the cubes, so dragan ring and mortis ring is also a good combination and might even be more preferred.

2) its possible to max out crit damage if you have super gold/platinum lines in your necklace/rings. If that is the case for you, substitute out a crit damage line for hp on this item on your ring (or hp% on your necklace)

3) the mix of damage% and increased crit% on your helmet will depend on whether you have maxed out your crit potential on your adornment and thus maxed out your crit for the infernals.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  5. miras09

miras09 Someday Author

6. hacker09897

hacker09897 Someday Author

7. miras09

miras09 Someday Author

This bild is for fun not a regular farm, such a curiosity xd

8. Charbel

Charbel Forum Apprentice

sup this is my 1-2 weeks old dwarf don't know if he is good
    [​IMG]
    ps: any advice u give me will be apreciated

9. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Grind up to Level 55 ASAP. Don't skip any quests, as they give you Andermant, coins, ancient wisdom and experience (and help you grind up those levels). After you get to 55, you'll still need to grind … a lot, especially for ancient wisdom … much of your strength will come from the wisdom tree until you're ready to grind the Parallel World for end-game uniques.

Don't craft any weapons or equipment until you hit 55. Don't get too attached to any particular item or set. You'll continue to outgrown equipment quickly until you hit that cap level, and even then you'll go through several stages, progressing from legendaries to event uniques to crafted legendaries to Parallel World uniques to crafted Parallel World uniques.

Do the moon events (at least the Full Moon; I still don't bother with New Moon) every chance you get, to earn speed runes and event unique items from the progress bar (I'm still using the Bloodmoon weapon).

At 55, I did a lot of grinding in Scaling Dungeons (real world dungeons at higher than Normal difficulty levels). Others recommend concentrating your grinding on the Great Desert (the hybrid wilderness/dungeon map which has endlessly spawning mobs and a sentinel who can drop loot including keys to get into boss rooms [e.g., Herald, Medusa, and Gorga, each of whom you've recently become acquainted] at higher difficulty levels). Lately I'm grinding the Desert myself, although I miss the satisfaction of clearing a dungeon, gathering consumable crafting ingredients, and possibly dropping ancient wisdom drop bonus runes (they drop so infrequently for me, however, these runes should not be your primary reason to farm Scaling Dungeons).

When you first hit 55, you'll still be very weak, and as you'll most likely stick with two-handed weapons, that much more vulnerable because you won't have a shield for blocking purposes. I concentrated my initial equipment crafting efforts more on defense (health, armor, resistance) than offense (unlike the advice in some of the messages earlier in this thread). Now that I'm finally making some progress overall, I'm hoping to switch out a few more offensive-minded crafts.

Crafting sucks. Expect to spend months of fruitless reverted crafts until you get something you can wear. On the other hand, I went old-school, starting with Magic (blue item) raw materials with gold lines (try to be patient and wait until you have lines of 80% to 82% to begin crafting … avoid the temptation to craft with mid-70% gold lines). Other posters will recommend random Extraordinary (pink/purple item) crafting where you put three exo items of the same type (e.g., 3 exo belts) and one item of a random other type (e.g., 1 exo helmet) into the workbench and hope it comes out the type you wanted with some gold lines. Read @trakilaki 's wiki page on crafting (technically, @trakilaki doesn't "own" that wiki, but he does 99% of the work on it). In fact, if you haven't bookmarked that wiki site already, you're ignoring a tremendous resource of facts, information and advice. Do it. Now.

If you play regularly, try to find a friendly guild. They can provide you with specific advice and assistance getting into higher difficulty level dungeons.

10. Charbel

Charbel Forum Apprentice

thanks a lot for the help didn't expect to get this much xd
    and rip, I've been ignoring all the quests and focusing on scaling dungeons and pw for xp

11. Amatrisi

Amatrisi Forum Greenhorn

My stats with full tier 10 items:

Minister_Averax likes this.
  12. veri.veri

veri.veri Forum Greenhorn

13. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Impressive! But the use of red essence gives not a fair picture.
    But still this kind of stats is almost impossible to get for the majority of players.

14. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

He is showing off using red ess and buff from Mortis set, it can be clearly seen as he has 1238 life ...

trakilaki likes this.
  15. Deathtocome

Deathtocome Forum Greenhorn

So, anyone got some nice lv 100 to show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.