Suggestion Enchanment reroll stone

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yamaac_chocobo, Aug 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

Hello guys, i want suggest some my ideal, hope you guys like it
    1) Enchanment reroll stone : 40 gold, erase all your item's enchanments and replace with new random enchanments
    Superme enchanment reroll stone : 70 gold, erase all your item's enchanments and replace with new random enchanments ( increase the minimum value of random enchanment)

2) Luxuary reroll stone : 300 gold, you can erase one enchanment in your item and that enchanment will be replace with a new random enchanment
    Ultimate reroll stone : 400 gold, you can erase one enchanment in your item and that enchanment will be replace with a new random enchanment ( increase the minimum value of random enchanment )

How this stone work : click the stone in your inventory, a new window will open, you will put your item into the slot in that window.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

No thanks, I'll stick to crafting. The results are better and in my favor.

Reinier likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You get nothing useful with that. Nothing better than crafting.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Agreed... in the times before Crafting 2.0, this may have been a good idea, but now it is not worth it.

trakilaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.