energy ray set dragan

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ягх, Jul 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ягх

ягх Forum Greenhorn

I propose to remove from the game, the energy ray of the set dragan.
    because it is of little use, but due to the fact that it is constantly activated, the comfort of the game is lost. Each time you see this bright red strip on the screen, and distracts from the action of the character.
    In compensation, you can add + 2% damage for the 3 parts of the set.

bom-bom-man likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It is actually really useful in PvP where a DK can run/chase a runner with the right path and use the laser to hit and kill some SWs, SMs, and RAs. I've also had people jump/dive/teleport/rocket pack to avoid an attack and land right on my laser and take some nice damage.

And in PvE, it is quite useful in fatal and below where it regularly takes out mobs behind me while I deal with others in front of me.

Just because you don't use it and are easily distracted doesn't mean the skill is useless or distracting.

3. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

No, this bonus is good.

4. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

If u can move right, it is good to have some DoT against bosses like nefertari

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.