Equipment Identification

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BigHink, May 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

Now that it has been years since crystals of truth is there any reason equipment just does not go into our inventory already identified. This would save a lot of clicking just to flip every piece

TwiliShadow likes this.
  2. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

Even more i would like that golden line items would have a golden border around it aswell so you could easily detect them.

-HARRA81- likes this.
  3. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

well actually i have a lot of items in my inventory waiting to be crafted if loot arrives in my inventory identified it could confuse me

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

and I don't want items without a level yet to be identified. I'd rather pick the time when I decide to look at it.

5. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

It's been useful to me that identification exist because I gather many items and I sell it directly without risk to sell my old good identified items.

EhtovK likes this.
  6. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

Nice idea!

I like this too!

Well you can always put your already qualified item in the last pages of your inventory or kobold.

7. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

I would love to have crystal of truth back somehow is more fun.

8. -PsYcHo1999-

-PsYcHo1999- Forum Greenhorn

9. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i think its better like this, u wont have to keep items in inventory until u get the crystals to identify them, its easier to clear ur inventory like that u will have to discard items

10. DracoMeteor2000

DracoMeteor2000 Forum Greenhorn

true only issue is collecting the was long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.