Error Code 23

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by frumi, Oct 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frumi

frumi Forum Greenhorn

Hello I just took code error 23 and now I can't log on my char all day until dailies restart.I was farming so I travel to kinghill but on the loading logo I got retry..so after many retries I closed the client and I tried again to enter but same problem getting retry.my friend tould me that is showing me online in kinghill so than I tried to log in on a 2nd char hoping I can log off my main.didn't worked I took error 23..as no result I deleted temp filles I restarted pc download again the game without result.the thing is 3 more challenges are left and im gonna lose 3 polished gem bags. I have send ticket to support but might take a while until I get an answer so I post here maybe I can get some help if I can do something else that I didn't tried yet and I can log in today to play the challenges

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @frumi
    since you have already contacted support you need to wait for their reply.
    I am closing the thread.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.