Suggestion Essence crafting?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ΣMiwel, Nov 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want the essence crafting feature?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    91.9%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

In the first peek we got with r208 on TS, we could upgrade the essences (eg. blues to purples) at rate 750:250 (adding a piece of ore I believe) and in current dailybuild we can't. Is this coming later? Then we had also herbs and ores in PW, and now we don't and it seems it's intentionally removed... so I'm asking about that other major missing thing. Adding a poll so that devs could see how many people actually want the feature.

As a side note, there are two unused ores... or am I missing something?

Would be nice to get an official answer from devs, so could a mod please forward the two questions?

Nobs, silverseas and Veteran666 like this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I think this is more important than ever now. On TS greens (with a low drop chance) are now ander ess and grays (coin ess) do not drop in the huge stacks that greens used to.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey

ΣMiwel likes this.
  3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i am in favour of this
    So this is another way the devs have found to scr*w the players, great

They can't stop it, they always have to scr*w with us

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Currently on live server, 80% of peoples purple and red essence comes from the Jesters.

With the Jesters being removed, it is critical that we can craft essence as that is how we are going to farm/build most of our purples and reds.

5. sargon234

it's not enough, red and purple essences should be dropping from mobs and essences should drop more frequently and in higher stacks, and the higher the difficulty, the bigger the stack of essence drops, as it used to be before the introduction of level 55

They are actually making things worse, reducing the drop of essences

Nobs, TwiliShadow and ΣMiwel like this.
  6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Any info from mods? What do the devs say? Will we have the essence crafting/upgrading feature? 90% on yes as of now.

Nobs likes this.
  7. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Based on the way the string of crafting quest was implemented with one craft master per major city teaching one type of crafting, my guess is that we'll have to wait until a content expansion to see ess crafting implemented.

Nobs likes this.
  8. Isley

Isley Forum Apprentice

I support the suggestion, in addition to making the game's craft system more attractive, obviously it will be an interesting challenge. And as a conclusion, it would make the essences system more balanced.

Of course, this system would not be easy at all, with each type of specific essence being separated from the learning quests according to the character level and the unlocked maps in the course of the game, which is similar to the new craft system that was recently implemented.

And in relation to special essences, as in events or unique essences would be collected the specific materials in the specific maps, as for example: The essence of the new moon event obviously the materials will be collected in Varholm, and another nice idea would be that the essences of Varholm can be evolved by craft but not to powerful essence as it already exists in the event (there are two types of essences in the new moon event).

If I explain in a more detailed way, it would be that according to player level, there were more essence crafts with bigger and better attributes and additional effects in which the player could implement such as: Elemental damage, Chance to stun (no would be a very high percentage because it would be very unbalanced), and among other types of effects that exist in the game. And the missions to learn the craft (take the corresponding volume of craft), would be separated in its level of character and the difficulty of the dungeon in which already is implemented in results to the levels of the qualities of the materials that already have in the craft, in that if you will implement the craft materials of the essences, you understand?

Well this is my maximum creativity on this subject, you complement there.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Nobs likes this.
  9. sargon234

essence crafting was already present, they took it out of the release

We were effectively robbed put of content by BP

ΣMiwel likes this.
  10. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I never really saw the need, but now that the jesters are gone and good essences are so rare, hell yes we need essence crafting.

11. sargon234

and we were robbed out of that, when R214 was supposed to be implemented back in june 2018 it had essence crafting