Essence Used in PVP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geema, Apr 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

I could have sworn I read when I started playing this game that essence was not used during pvp matches but recently I see that my equipped essence is being used with no benefits. Anyone having this issue?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Green ess gets used and conders benefits.

I believe all other essence is just wasted in pvp. You have to remember to unequip it or switch to green ess

3. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

Thanks for replying and the heads up. i do try to take off the essence but most times I do forget.

4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

use green essence only in PvP

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Blue ess and higher simply turns off in pvp. It des not get consumed. I typically have blues in my swap and when I do not want to use up any ess at all in a match I will swap my greens to blues.

If blues+ are being consumed in pvp it's a bug.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Morinphen likes this.
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Geema ,

As explained above, you can currently only use green essence in PvP, except in "Royal Arena", where you can use every type of essence.
    We removed it in PvP once it created a big unbalance between players using/not using essences.

Let us know if your question is answered.

7. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

So you are saying you get benefits from the green essences....I will look again....and thanks so much for the explanation :)

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Geema ,

You are very welcome ;)
    Closing.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.