Suggestion Essences Indicator At Farm

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, Apr 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with me?

1. Yes , I agree.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No, I don't agree.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

Well I'm a noob in forum, this will be my 2nd post here.I don't know if someone made a post about this before , but here it goes: I saw some guy saying something about essences indicator and I really liked his idea. When we go farming most of the times we are using higher ess and we ask all teammates to use the same ess for fair play, but most of the times they don't and only 1, 2 or 3 members are using for example blue ess, when we ask for all to use, some of them are using green lying that they use blue and is really not cool, not only making the boss kill slower, but it makes the others to use more ess from them ,carrying the others on their back... Witch is not cool... An essences indicator with different color for each essence will be great (green,blue,pink,red and so on).
    I can give you a good example of why this could be very helpful: Remember how many times you was at Vargulf event and some of the players weren't using essences? Or they use ess only when you look at them to see if they make any dmg and when you weren't looking they changed back to green so that they keep their ess and you use it for them, not cool right? Well this is just an idea. Btw I'm not so good at english so I guess I made some spelling mistakes,etc.. But I'm looking for others opinion about this :)

2. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

If people did not like you idea to show his essences, at least let's put some indicator ( active/deactive ) on players using or NOT using event's essence like :
    antidotal or silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.