Eternal Flame Guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rangerd07, Jan 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangerd07

rangerd07 Forum Apprentice

Hi my name is surshot, i currently run an guild that contains some game codes and what not in the guild news but when nothing is happening i will be putting quotes in from famous authors, political figures and other famous people and at times things from the bible, if this sort of thing is something that interests you, please feel free to look me up for recruitment A more formal recruitment will begin May 1st 2018 Thanks. Currently dk surstrong runs it. The server is agathon. The guild is not a traditional guild so keep that in mind when you approach me for recruitment thanks and like hemp says save gossip, slander, pettiness and drama for your mama.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    hempthegreen likes this.
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hi @rangerd07, you might want to add which server are you in for fellow heroes to find you with ease, best of luck with your guild! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.