Event nerved?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Jul 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Since 220 release i barely play, but thought to stick around for events. Well thats not much fun either anymore; Did 5 runs on fatal and barely have 600 progress. Normaly I was able to get around 300 progress per run on average and now its 100-150.

Im not going to stick around anymore with this nonsense. Playing 40+ runs for a 0.2 or something extra speed and in all these years never saw a mount/costume drop either....kinda feels like a waste of time.

This whole 220 release is a bloody nightmare where i have 0 chance to ever make progress.

Also a big thanks to everyone who refused to help me prior to this release when i asked if someone could pleaaase help me buy gear from shops. [which is now completely impossible and i got almost 500k materi saved for nothing].

Thanks devs and the awesome playerbase! bye

-VIVERO- likes this.