Event progression diminishing returns

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tonlee01, Jan 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Forum Apprentice

Just wondering why all of your event progression drops have such terrible diminishing returns towards the latter part of the event or challenge? For example, I started the challenge 1 yesterday. On Normal I was receiving 55 cursed candy per run, on Painful I was receiving 75 cursed candy, consistently. Today though, I am receiving 41-43 cursed candy ( I've ran it 5 times, 4 were 41 and 1 was 43) on Normal and 1 time on Painful where I received 59 cursed candy. I have noticed this on every event, the number of progression drops to lessen, but NEVER this drastically. What gives? It does not in the slightest make a person playing your game want to "try harder" or "grind more". Thanks for your time in answering my query.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Did you remember to click those black statues that cost 50 pearls but give you a chunk of progress? :p

3. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Forum Apprentice

They gave 10 progression only, which I thought weird because everyone talking about clicking the statues for big gains. But yeah, I just went back to doing more runs instead of statues.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The statues give "big gains" if you are running in a group. Consider this:

If you get 50 progress from a normal run, that is 5 progress per 10 pearls. If the statues only drops 10 (I've seen 15 on painful), then they are only worth 1 progress per 10 pearls. But, if you are all sharing the cost (each member of the groups summons a statue in order and then starts over), then you each only pay 50 for 5 statues and the ratio improves back to 5/10. The real "gains" comes from the fact that it finishes the event much quicker and efficiently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.