events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by riots, Jan 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riots

riots Forum Apprentice

hi there,

i want to know the following things :
    - would you advice players (lvl 40- early 50 ) to play the new/old moon events?
    - how many realm fragments do i need to finish the event? (farming + the event it self)
    - which events can you do solo?
    - are there any "breakpoints"on attack speed if yes where can i find them?
    and the most important one:
    - where do i get a WOLF as a mount? ^^

greetings!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. yoople

yoople Forum Apprentice

Hey there!
    - I'd recommend as equipment to use the old New Moon items.
    - At least 500 Realm Fragments would be enough.
    - Every single event you can do solo, depends on the character the stats.
    - Yes, there are breakpoints and you can find them here ''https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/attack-speed-breakpoints-faq.62997/''
    - You can optain the Black Wolf Mount in Varholm or inside the Blood Moon map.
    Good luck;)
    Amesti

3. riots

riots Forum Apprentice

ty!

how many fairywoods/silver essentie do i need?
    is there an calander when the new/old moon event begins? (since you know i don't have a clue how the moon works XD )

4. yoople

yoople Forum Apprentice

http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Events
    You can check on this site on which day the next New Moon/Varholm event starts, The New Moon event will be on 27th of January ;)
    I'd recommend 1000 fairywood if you want to get any rewards from Karabossa, Silver Essence I'd say up to 20k :)
    Friendly greeting,
    Amesti

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Don't worry the DSO team has no idea either.
    You can usually find the dates here: https://board-en.drakensang.com/forums/event-announcements.120/

It's actually:
    Start: 28th January 2017
    End: 30th January 2017

6. riots

riots Forum Apprentice

that's great thx!

EDIT:
    and than i realised. i needed to be lvl 50 to enter the event in the first place :) gues schould ben lvl now :p

7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

You don't need to be level 50 to enter the events. However, the loot drops at your level so if you plan on getting to 50 soon, I'd just farm for the silver essence and fairy wood when the event is not active. Then, once 50, you can dive into it.

Note that it will take three months to get through all of the quests for the Full Moon Event and the New Moon you'll get "stuck" doing either black or white depending on what decision you make at the beginning. You can change it the next month though.

8. riots

riots Forum Apprentice

so i got confused and checked again. i totally missed the scroll bar on the event page :p (hardest difficultie is lvl 50 only)
    thanks for the advice i won't do the events before lvl 50 (seems kinda a waste since you lvl pretty fast)

9. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

You can do the events at any level, and IMO, it will benefit you more if you start soon because of these reason:
    1. Draken(s)
    2. Rewards (especially Full Moon's)
    3. the unique drop rate isn't that good. So you can start collecting those uniq from now regardless your level. If you feel that would be a waste when you reach lv 50, you can always craft those uniq with just one lv 50 item among the others (any level uniq from those events, same type of item ofc), and the result would be a lv 50 item. With the new New Moon event, you'd be very glad you started sooner because the drop rate is very, very low (for witcher/enforcer set)and the progress is slow too.
    4. The drops from Full Moon event are nice. Heck, I'd say Great. Gems drops frequently.
    For the new moon, I myself started at lv 30-33. I farmed abput 500 woods that time, and never needed to farm woods again (before event) because you get woods (up too 400 pcs I think, if you do he event untill the last draken reward) too when the event takes place. Till now (lv 50, 5-6 months later) I still have around 500 woods in my storage. The frag used per event, around 400 frags. Cmiiw.
    Note: woods needed just for finishing the progress.

Full Moon. I really like this event. The best event in this game, these days, I'd say. You'll get so many good stuff from this event. The progress is pretty fast too, and you can still share vial with another player too, which is nice. The unique drop rate is much nicer than new moon's. And as I said above, the gems drops frequently and it would be a big help when you reach lv 50 later. And when you're lucky, you'll found the black vase. If you're more luckier, you could get black wolf too (not that hard, eventually you'll get that mount sooner or later). The frag needed around 300-400 depends on map level iirc. Silver essence at least 7000 just to finish the progress (you can always farm those on the second map during event too). I myself always keep 9999 in my storage and never need to farm again unless I need to trade those ess for scrolls or shining silver ess.

You can do both event solo, at least on normal level.
    The black wolf is from black vase in full moon's map. You can found that vase (if you're lucky enough) either in event time or in normal time, spawns in front of the house on the right area of the map, just a little behind carriage. The white wolf is from other event last year, sorry forgot the name, ugh. Under attack? Invasion? Siege? At the tip of my tongue though.

10. riots

riots Forum Apprentice

that's a lot information that i didn't know. thanks a lot! i will try the event at least once just to see how it goes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.