Exploit Resolution Final step

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dragonlordz, Sep 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Just a quick question about the last step, when you say that you removed all gems from all items is that the gems they gained only or all of their gems bought fairly or not?

2. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

"On top of those temporal embargos, we have proceeded to remove all gems from all types from their inventories and equipment slots, with no exception"
    all gem i think

3. dragonlordz

If that person had two chatacters on the account, one which the bug was used on do the gems get deleted on both characters?

4. All gems from all characters on the a/c.

5. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Hello,

So in my case, i was just curious (only tryed few times and threw all i got at the same moment) all gems i had have been removed ? All that i paid and farmed because of my curiosity of this stupid bug ? It's totally surreal as decision ! Why if you have a doubt and can't verify each account you don't do a roll back till before the event ?

If you steal us you're thieves !!! If i loose all what i paid and farmed during few monthes i will stop this game definitively and it will be my turn to punish this game...

Regards

6. dragonlordz

Well thanks for the reply that clears things up a little, bb £2000

7. You're welcome. An expensive lesson for some that Big Point *do* take the DSO Terms and Conditions of Use seriously.

Gryngol, Vayne, Troneck86 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.