Facebook page

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cratar, Feb 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Can someone help me
    when i type drakensang online on the facebook to look for the official facebook page of the game
    [​IMG]

after i click it .. it opens "Dragon Rise" facebook Page which is wierd
    [​IMG]

i dont know how does this happen .. and what is dragon rise .. it seems like an arabic version of the game .. But i want to access the Official facebook of drakensang and i dont know how.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Cratar ,

Currently Drakensang Online is running in many countries and, for this reason, some servers are under other's control.

Let's explain what Dragon Rise is: it is "Drakensang Online" for the eastern countries, like Korea. We cannot give further support related to that version, once we are not aware of all contents or developments there, despite of being exactly the same game (with some little changes/features that we do not have here).

To access the Official facebook page of Drakensang Online, just click HERE.

Cheers,

3. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Thanks for explaining what is dragon rise.

But still when i click the link u gave me it auto opens Dragon Rise page :(

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

5. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Same , as i mentioned .. its wierd o_O

i click ur sites or click drakensang official page from the search in facebook . it go to dragon rise .. totally wierd xd

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well... that is a new trend in the IT. I can't even read IGN.com without being redirected to a local version ... CrapBook is following the same pattern. Try with proxy or VPN.

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Stupid question, what country are you in. Its most likely that the localization thinks that you "belong" on Dragan Rise even though you don't play there.

8. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

I am in Egypt
    i thought about what ur saying but i dont know how to solve it xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.