FAQ – Curse of the Black Knights (Event April)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wiley_wiggins, Mar 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiley_wiggins

wiley_wiggins Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello Heroes,

The Event Curse of the Black Knights is coming soon (see banner graphic) – a guide will be provided soon from CM Greg and us admins. If you have any questions about the event, please ask them here.

event_dragan_easter_dro_facebook copy.PNG

We will try and cover them in the official guide. Questions which are not related to the event will not be considered.

Thank you for your understanding

CM Greg and the DSO Admins

Barbie likes this.
  2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

In the Twitch broadcast, there seemed to be 2 workbench quests, 1 for the lion and 1 for the raptor.
    Each quest had small windows for each of 4 parts, only 2 days for each needed piece. You made it sound tough to get each one.
    Some players have scheduling conflicts, where they can't play for 2-3 days at a time. They don't deserve to be locked out of getting an epic mount or a pet.

Can you adapt the plan to fit the players?

3. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

Hey,

Can you tell me please if this event is exactly like the others, meaning, are all of the items scaling to the player's level, for example 30, or is it only for lvl 45 only?

4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

All items are scaled and you can see the attributes in the event menu.

Question.

Normal mode Dragan is one or two drop or always two drop and hard mode is 2 or 3 drops or always 3. The word drops are the base ingredients for the final gear from the event.

5. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Have the spinning lasers in Dragan's room and the main map been fixed for this event? It has been a continuing error the last 2 Dragan events that the lasers are invisible at seemingly random times.

Darwarren likes this.
  6. Undertaken70

Undertaken70 Forum Inhabitant

i see 4 event with parts for raptor and lion 1 event give 1 piece for eatch other so how mutch days that event stay? i mean 1 event stay 2 days more than 2 days or ....? Also we need some ess for kill king troll i think he have this name? that ess we can buy from gnob or we can farm them? how can we farm them? and where we drop the emotes?

7. .bloodrock.

.bloodrock. Forum Greenhorn

Hi there,

I am from Poland but writing on English forum in order to convey a message because it seems that in that way it can be delivered higher in the ranks and in a faster way.

The problem is that I have got pretty annoyed (a gentle word describing what I am feeling right now) today and need to release some steam. A friend of mine have just told me that there is a very ‘strange’ reward from the upcoming event - The Legendary King's Armor pieces to be exact - which can be obtained from the box (I don’t know what is its English name). It would be a great thing if the pieces were ascribed randomly. But instead, description of the box says that we will get Legendary King's Precision and Majesty (I have just verified it on the test server). Still sounds fine, but what about all the players (me included) who have got only those two pieces?
    It is very unfair (gently said) to get 42,000 glifs of power instead of two great unique items, and, to be honest, it makes me feel like deleting my account or at least leaving the game for a long period of time (not to mention prolonging premium account).

It really hurts my feelings that I have been running dungeons almost on a daily basis jut to get those two uniques and everyone will get them almost for free (also players who log in from time to time) – it’s a grotesque, joke - call it whatever you like. In other words – if the drop of basically everything is random then why not in this case? If I got those two uniques randomly again – that is a different case. But if you want to give me something that I already own then I am not going to waste my time on this game.

I have never complained about the drop (well at least not too much and usually just for laugh – and we all know how hard it is to get a unique) but this is something that I cannot take in lightly.

I hope that this is only the issue of the test server and won't happen during the event on regular servers. Of course, you can always say – that is only one player who feels in such a way. But what if there are more? Moreover, I hope that you will take this into consideration before running the event live and remember ‘The road to hell is paved with good intentions’ – a Polish proverb (hope that I have translated it well).

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The drops are random on both normal and hard. You can check this link ... the drop is from normal map.

Deleting your account because other players will get uniques?
    There are two ways to get something in this game ...1)with luck and 2)with persistence. I see you were lucky ... but other players are persistent. :p
    Jealousy is a bad trait ... but to make your jealousy even bigger I can confirm you it is true. I already got one piece on TS.
    In fact Greg already confirmed that in his last twitch show.
    There you go ... you can now delete your account. :p :D

9. .bloodrock.

.bloodrock. Forum Greenhorn

It is not me being jealous (hope everyone will in the end get the whole set) but game designers/decision makers being unfair that is all.

10. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

for me it wasnt random only when starting the map solo then its invisible lasers. You can even just ask a friend to make grp come into map with you when you start and then he can leave do this own thing and the lasers will be visible

11. MegaNuker

OK he was talking about hard mode so was assuming it was hard mode the pic was taken from.

12. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Yep found several work arounds. The hope is that since the problem has been known about for over a year, workarounds won't be needed.

Darwarren likes this.
  13. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

lol i farm a ton load and i got no king piece till date matter fact i opened over 2k-2.5k cubes and only got 2 out of 5 pieces i guess you can say my luck is bad while i have some friends with 4/5 - 5/5 king set/cube set crazy eh?

14. MegaNuker

I think the problem is far more rooted than is humanly fixable. Time to time I will disappear on friends screen when I teleport. Only way to fix the glitch is to teleport. And I have had this occur in pvp and my guild mates are like how did he kill you...

15. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Is this the event where difficult mode is only available to level 40 and up? If so, what is the difference in gear and such?

16. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

I have a ques. that most of my items from previous dragan are now low lvl and if i use them for further crafting then resultant items will scale to my lvl or be low lvl?

17. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Yes it will be lowered, like any other gear.
    With any luck, you probably won't have to mix lower gear with the new ones.

18. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

well than that means farm 16 cloaks on normal mode :(

19. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Don't be sad, I too have a lvl 33 tier 1 cloak and I'm a lvl 45!!!
    Besides the cloak has only 1 enchantment with values 100 Res at lvl 45...so the loss won't be big!!!
    I will certainly mix...in the end what matters is having the complete set.

goe-spec likes this.
  20. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

yeah but the 30% block rate is tempting in pvp ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.