February Leader board WTH!!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by cigarbennett, Feb 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Really!!!! I am so sick of these developers. Which one of them came up with this brilliant idea of leader board being Infernal IV. They have eliminated 95% of the players from participating. Even if your toon is strong enough to solo Infernal IV where in the world are you going to get all the Infernal Passages to even play... TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

New LEADERBOARD SEASON - INFERNAL 4
    Start: 23rd of February
    End: 27th of April

Can a MOD clarify... What exactly does this mean??? . next LB season will be inf IV only??

Thanks, Doc.

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

That means nothing has changed.
    Players would be able to play all difficulties and the maximum available difficulty is Infernal IV. Just like the current season.

Cheers.

4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

It means absolutely nothing, so I don't quite understand why these announcements specify the highest mode.

This announcement from 1 year ago specifies Inf3, but of course all modes were open.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I am so sick of those people that see one word somewhere and they make up in their heads a terrible story to it.

It means that in this season there will be no higher mode. It has been done that way for quite some time now, like Akageshi said.
    If you haven't noticed, they lately turn on new modes not during an update, but at a leaderboard season start.

_Baragain_ and VoulaAek1 like this.
  6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

This exact same conversation occurred in my guild a few days ago. XD Perhaps the words "Highest level" should be tacked on in front of "Infernal 4"?

7. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Like so many other aspects of the game, P could have chosen their wording better. They don't, and wont. It isn't that big of a deal. So long as the art department is busy, the world turns....

8. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

OMG how much ignorance, you should inform yourself before putting the cry in the sky

9. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Honestly, why even mention the highest available mode? Was there ever a LB season where playing in the highest difficulty would not grant you LB points? Isnt it just logic that all difficulties grant LB points and not a single one of them is excluded?

10. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

I always presumed it meant that if, say inf5, was released half way through leaderboard season it would be excluded as it would only be up to the current max infernal level, being inf4. Not sure if this happened with release of inf4??

11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Really!!!! I am so sick of these players. Which one of them came up with this brilliant idea of jumping to irrational conclusions without testing or evidence. They make 95% of other players look like noobs. Even if their toon is strong enough to solo painful, they don't even test how things actually work before they make a huge deal out of nothing on the forums... TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]