Feeling kind'a lonely

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zuyx, Apr 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuyx

Zuyx Forum Greenhorn

Hey everyone!

I just started playing the game a few weeks ago. I've made it to level 35 and I'm loving it. The reason for me making this thread is that I'm starting to feel kind'a lonely. I'm looking for an English speaking guild. I've joined numerous guilds so far and none of them speak any English. I'm not really looking for help, I 'd just like some people to talk to while playing. That's really about it. I guess if I can't find one soon, I'll make one of my own and try to get some other like-minded people in it. Thanks for your time!

Server: Agathon
    Character: Zuyx
    Class: Ranger
    Current Level: 35

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Zuyx and welcome to Dracania and the EN Forums! ;), before you settle in further, please have a look at our forum rules so you get familiar and comfortable around here. I moved your post to a different section of the forum where it's more likely you'll find a reply for your request.

For the time being, I wish you success in your adventures and that you find some good partners soon, best regards! ;)

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

Hi sent an invite to The Leets very active English Speaking Guild

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.