For Alchemy (15 Dragon Turtle Eggs)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dirysin, Dec 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

I'm in Stillwater Bay and have found the Kraken Eggs but have tried over and over and can't find the dragon turtle eggs anywhere. I'm starting to think they aren't there at all. Anybody else have this problem or know where they might be hiding?
    Thanks.

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

at least 3 every map along the shore in trees and in the water

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There you go

4. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the replies. I've found a few sometimes and other times can't find any. I'll keep hunting!

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Look again at Traki's map (well, not his, I don't believe, but the one he posted for you) ... you'll see a bunch of letters. Each letter corresponds to a different layout of eggs in Stillwater Bay, 8 in all, I believe. You never know when you enter the Stillwater Bay which version you're going to get. But, when you find one of the turtle eggs, look up the location on Traki's map, note the letter. Then, look at the map for the other 2 locations of that same letter ... that's where you'll find more turtle eggs on the instance of Stillwater Bay you've entered. Always 3 turtle eggs, and only 3 turtle eggs, in each instance of Stillwater Bay.

trakilaki likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is perrush 's map not mine :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.