For Alchemy

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Karnage, May 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karnage

Karnage Forum Greenhorn

I am on the quest "For Alchemy" 3/3.I have collected 5 turtle eggs and a Kraken egg yet the quest counter shows zero.Is this a bug or will the quest still be able to be completed once I have all the eggs?

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I would go ahead and find the rest of the eggs- I've seen situations like that before- quest log showing zero but everything you find counts towards finishing the quest. It should be just fine but I do admit that it's a bit strange when you see it first time and it would be nice if we could actually see our progress clearly every step of the way, otherwise it's very confusing.

3. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

u can deliver the eggs when u gather the amount they ask the quest wont count their number but u can store them in inventory, even sell them and u get 50 achievement points when u gather 100 dragon turtle eggs

4. Karnage

Karnage Forum Greenhorn

Thanks guys.Appreciate the help and tips.

5. Nalros

Nalros User

Good tips indeed! Looks like you have found your answer Karnage. Closing thread :).

Erebus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.