[Forum Game] Jewel King (Reward for winner !!!)

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by avalon31, Aug 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

Laadies and gentlemen, let´s play a game. Rules are simple. I want a picture of one of those new jewels (jewel of contribution, jewel of enccouragement) from DTU event in your inventory on in your cloak. Did you get them? Let´s make a picture with info how many chests did you open and reward is yours! Winner will get a picture of andermant ;)

Spoiler: Now serious, to get 200 keys is really long journey and i don´t know anybody who has got one of those gems. What else, kings of grind did not post picture of them ( :eek:!!! ) So I want to know if exist someone, who got them. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    _G_R_A_M_P_S_ and stasis like this.
  2. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  3. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

This is from the test server and the player opened all 4 chests and he got 1 jewel.

stasis likes this.
  4. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

He got 2 jewels, this RNG is frustrating.

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I talked to many people who completed the event quicker than me: none of them got any jewel from the final chest. My turn arrived, same result. I believe that there is not even that 25% probability that it would be reasonable to expect. Quite disgusting, frankly, exactly how much such a tedious event is.

I would not be surprised to read at the end of the event that it is a bug and they will launch a script to assign the jewel to all players who completed it. That is like to give nothing to nobody but is still a way to underline how magnanimous Bigpoint is towards us.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    vegetadavid and stasis like this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am player only when I play on Grimmag ... when I play on TS I am a Content Creator and tester. I don't play on TS.
    BTW I got 2 Jewels on that character.

Last night -amaliada- was asking me about the order in which I have opened the chests on those pics.
    Here is the answer -amaliada-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

No winner :(

8. Existentialist

Existentialist Forum Greenhorn

I think that steamer named Danterest got one of those.