French Discord Server

Discussion in 'PvE Players Wanted' started by Kιηg, Feb 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kιηg

Kιηg Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I am French and I created a server discord for the French who want to talk to each other because if you speak French on the forum your message is deleted.
    A lot if you want to come in the server discord you have to be french of course because you have your English Forum Forum ^^
    The links: https://discord.gg/RwJjnTT

Balou37 and Selene-Rip like this.
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello Kιηg and welcome to DSO English Forum.
    English is official language on this forum, using other language than English is not allowed.
    I am moving your thread in appropriate section.

Cheers.

3. Kιηg

Kιηg Forum Greenhorn

Thank you

4. louloumimi

louloumimi Forum Apprentice

Hello

So hard to speak english for me

BP does not care about other communities
    This is frankly a pity

zimbawe and Balou37 like this.
  5. zimbawe

zimbawe Padavan

Hello :),

Me too my loulou …..:(

BB :cool:.

Balou37 and louloumimi like this.
  6. Prune15

Prune15 Junior Expert

[QUOTE = "Mal3ficent, poste: 698692, membre: 45668"] Bonjour Kιηg et bienvenue à DSO anglais Forum .
    L'anglais est la langue officielle de ce forum. Toute langue autre que l'anglais n'est pas autorisée.
    Je passe votre fil dans la section appropriée.

À votre santé. [/ CITATION]
    Wear on the French forum before its closure they are well specified that we could write France so why say the opposite now

zimbawe likes this.
  7. louloumimi

hi

where is the international section ?

8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

There is no international section.

Cheers.

9. louloumimi

yes I know.
    But when the francophone forum was closed (thank you bp), it was indicated that an unmoderated international section would be set up ; hence my question

10. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

[​IMG]

We waiting for
    "this loyal community" as BP calls it ..., this" french community" demands that the international category be put in place quickly

Cheers

zimbawe, heracless69 and Prune15 like this.
  11. Thank you for the translation, but I suggest that you read it again. It says they are "studying the possibility of creating a limited and unmoderated category..."

Until such a time that the DSO team makes the decision to create this proposed section and inform the English Moderation team of such, we will continue to moderate the entire English forum as we always have. Even once this hypothetical "unmoderated" category is created, any posts outside of that section would still be subject to the normal rules of the forums and will be moderated accordingly.

12. louloumimi

13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@louloumimi ,
    Please read the forum rules, consecutive postings are considered spam.
    In future, either edit the previous post or ask for a thread bump.

Cheers

14. louloumimi

@Mal3ficent
    The last message was from April.
    So, I wanted to make it go back which obviously is not possible because to consider as spam
    Edit the message will not give anything
    I had read the rules of the old French forum which was liquidated by BP
    So if I understand, it is not possible to deliver a message here at the risk of being deleted and I a risk of ban
    Thank you and good day

zimbawe likes this.
  15. Sunlight

Sunlight User

@louloumimi ,

EN Forum rules are not FR Forum rules.
    As explained by my colleague, consecutive posts are not allowed. If you have anything to add to the previous post and none else has commented after your post, you have to make use of Edit button.
    Cheers.

16. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

happy holidays all !
    EDIT
    no big events in view..
    BIG GAME HUNT (already running)
    TIME OF INSIGHT
    NEW MOON (x2)
    TIME OF WISDOM
    FULL MOON (x2)
    TIME OF SOLIDARITY

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    zimbawe and Balou37 like this.
  17. louloumimi

hi @Selene-Rip

All events are already on my discord

Thanks

18. toufoufou

toufoufou Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I am also French and I do not admit that have removed our forum to have only English because until proof of the contrary we french did not ask the breacksit so it remains inadmissible that have it ours to the detriment of those who do not accept others !!!
    then: a lot of player delete or stop to play because more way to drop a single deck explain me how to evolve from his especially seen the waste at the established example: 11 line platinum on 4 attempt = 1 line max look for the error !
    so it's good to delay the difficulty but without being able to evolve your game becomes null sorry you did not steal;
    have a goodbye farewell

zimbawe likes this.
  19. Prune15

Prune15 Junior Expert

find me on guardians of ember