Fresh 55 lvl Spellweaver searching for wisdom

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by frostbloodd, Aug 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostbloodd

frostbloodd Forum Greenhorn

Hey There!
    So I recently hit lvl 55 ( 1 day ago, to be precise) and I am completely clueless about what to do next. I was told to get Q4 or Q7 set on T3 or above, but I find it quite difficult as of my lack of damage ( I can not solo them, and I am not getting accepted into groups). While leveling I was "lucky" enough to get the Q4 Staff with some real bad enchantments and base stats.

I asked a few people in-game about what I should do, and they kept telling me the same stuff " Get Q7 or Q4 on T3+ and you will be good"! Fair enough I would say...

I am here now, to ask you guys if you could please give me a more in-depth and detailed guide on how to progress with gearing and improving my Spellweaver! I already started farming Weapons so I can get some good legendary weapon and eventually craft it with my Q7 or Q4 staff, once I get one of those.

Could you please tell me what enchants I should be looking for, What I should focus on crafting and obtaining first, Where I should be farming and so on...

Thanks in advance!

Link to my Spellweaver's awesomeness: https://imgur.com/a/r90ja6j
    Also I would like to add that whenever I go out to farm something in some dungeon I am using Crit chance boosts which help me get to exactly 80% (combined with my frog pet)

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

To be honest, we don't really know how should new players progress now.
    Before it was just "farm materii, find a group for one run inf4, buy items and go craft".

Now, I think that firstly you should try to either get the Oasis weapon on lvl55 (great desert) and preferably on higher tier than t3, or start farming q's for a weapon like you were told. Whatever you feel is easier to accomplish.

Regarding crafting, you need "damage on this item" on weapon*, attack speed on gloves, running speed on boots, damage on belt and robe, crit and damage on hat, critical damage on amulet and rings, critical hit rate on adornment. The rest is up to you.
    How to craft? You can find a detailed guide on wiki here. Costs have changed since the guide was written and the person who wrote that has quit lately, deleting his characters... but the guide is still pretty up-to-date.

* - you can accept a 3x damage on this item and 1x damage (globally), if you get such a result: it would be good enough

Oh, and prepare for the event: farm up some realm fragments.

3. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

go to the desert and kill the 2 miniboss mobs on the left side, then exit map and back in and kill again on inf3 use ess if you have to
    it will be hard and they will 1 shot you but the gear they drop can get you to around 10-15k or so dmg yea you will die so you are gona have to pay if not premium but its worth it

use your guardian he will tank for a couple secs, singularity the miniboss mobs use ice spells its doable i did on my fresh mage

what to get from this? tier 6 desert set, the weapon if you can get it is a good starting weapon the crit on it is nice too
    roshan set is ok to start with
    t6 leg items, you can find even 4/4 ones if lucky

take the pinks and makes t5-6 leg items to start with, save the 2h weapons and craft 3 with another item to make a *random* leg might get lucky and get something nice

really untill you get your toon built up some you aint got much chance of doing bosses above painful unless someone is helping you

and last dont bother trying to fight the scorpion minboss(the 2 green guys on the left bottom area are easyer to kill) they are harder and if u run into one with the poison they spit at u and leave some on the floor just exit map and back in they are not worth the headache

4. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

What server are you on ?
    leave your name and server
    I am sure there are a lot of people that will help you to farm or invite you to guild to help you
    Then when you are in the guild they can walk you through what to do
    Good luck
    PS If you are on Agathon Server I will help you when I am off from work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.