Full Moon event missing quest?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tonitrophobia, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonitrophobia

Tonitrophobia Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    Another full moon event run away and still I can't find/have the quest to enter Bloodmoon Varholm map. Maybe it's a bug and I have to write to support or maybe it's just me (I'm feeling so stupid right now, hope someone will help me).
    In the wiki it is said it takes 3 events to enter Bloodmoon map (since the quests must be completed both during night and day Varholm) and you open the "door" thank to the quest "Bloodmoon" which is available after finishing "the Curse" quest. I have finished it last month but no new quest appeared and I thought I had to return for it during the night time but it's still missing.
    I am supposed to do something in particular to obtain it? Or reach a certain level (this toon is lvl 46)?
    Thank for your attention,
    Saluti.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is not enough ... you have to finish all the quest lines in meantime.
    Some quests are starting when picking up item from a chest or killed monster (in night time) ... you can't take them from NPC.

3. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Weird, just completed all curse quests and got bloodmoon quest, are you sure you got all the curse quests done?

4. Tonitrophobia

You're talking about those quests with scrolls and strange visions, aren't you? I've already completed them too (first event I think).

Yes, I'm sure.

5. trakilaki

6. Tonitrophobia

Nope, I didn't.. but I don't even have it nor "Bloodmoon". Last quest I completed was "The Curse 4/4" a month ago.

7. trakilaki

Since the event is over ... you should be able to take the Bloodmoon quest (it starts in day time) ... but you will have to wait for the next event until you get to Bloodmoon 2/3. By then you can take the Shining Silver Essence quest (if you cant take it now that means you can take it in night time only when the event is active) ... finish it and you will be able to take the Bloodmoon 3/3 quest.

8. Tonitrophobia

No new quests available at Varholm.
    Can it be a bug or something?

9. trakilaki

Can you make a screenshot of your event quests under the quest tab?
    And screenshot off all NPCs in the starting area (one screenshot ... pick a spot where you can see them all).

10. Tonitrophobia

11. trakilaki

In that case you should wait for the night map then take the available quests.

12. Tonitrophobia

Ok, I'll wait for next event, then. Thank you for helping!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  13. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I have a question.
    I still haven't finished all the quest.
    I have in my inventory a Scroll of the Past.
    I have been looking for question marks on the maps Full Moon by day and Full Moon by night, but there is not one ? to be found.
    Does anyone know what i should do next to finish this quest?

I am so sorry, i just saw i posted this in the wrong moon event!
    I am always confused between those two, somitimes i even buy the wrong ticket to enter a moon event

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Your post has been moved to more appropriate place.

Cheers

15. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Thank you very much Mal3ficent! :)

16. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

At least after finishing all the quests, you can throw away the scroll of the past. Maybe even earlier, but i m not sure.
    If i remember correctly, after finding the scrolls, you ll have/find visions of the past. afterwards you speak to an npc and get some new clues of where you can find the next vision. What is important, in order to follow the trail/quests is to read everything so you know where to look. (location, monster, day- or nighttime, etc.)

Jhinstalock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.