Announcement Game Information

Discussion in 'FAQs and Tutorials' started by DSO Community Admin, Apr 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSO Community Admin

DSO Community Admin S-Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Multi Character Login

Browser [ONLY Internet Explorer since March, 2017...]
    When logging into your character via the browser you'll be asked to enter username and password:

Login screen.png

Once you are logged in you will be faced with this screen:

Logged in screen.png

Play now
    Will take you to the character Select screen of the server you currently have picked. Clicking the menu icon on the top right hand side on this page will take you back to the previous server selection page. The icon appears as a bulletins with lines.​
    Change Data
    This allows you to change various settings such as your password or newsletter subscription.​
    Server Selection
    Select the server you wish you play on.​
    Refill your Andermant here
    Purchase Andermant, premium packages or character changes.
    NOTE: Be sure you have the latest version of the Java plugin to play through the browser.

Thin Client

[​IMG]
    Open up the Thin Client from the downloaded Program and sign in through the initial log-in screen:

Sem título.jpg

After logging in you will be faced with the server select screen:
    [​IMG]

Character Selection
    Create a new character or select one already created.

Char Selection Screen.png

In game Menu
    Once you are in game on your character you will see the menu icon in the top right corner.

Menu screen.jpg
    • Continue playing
      • Will just close the menu, and take you back to game.
    • Settings
      • Will bring up the settings menu
      • Note: When changing settings sometimes a relog is required for some changes to take effect.
    • Switch Character
      • Will take you back to the character selection Screen
    • Log out
      • Will take you back to the play now page if using browser or back to the login screen if using Client.
    • Support
      • Only available if using Client. A quick link to the support form.
    • Forum
      • Only available if using Client. A quick link to the forums.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. DSO Community Admin

Deleting a Character / Account

Deleting a Character

Each user may create up to 4 characters on each server. If you wish to delete a character for any reason, enter to your character screen and click on the character you want to delete. Then, click on the trash button to erase all information on that character. Characters can be deleted for free. ​

Char Del.png
    Char Del Popup.png

If you accidentally delete your character, you can contact Support to have your character restored, up to a maximum of 2 times.
    Deleting an Account

If you wish to start over, you are welcome to create a new account. However, if you wish to permanently delete your account information, please submit a request via Support.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  3. DSO Community Admin

Premium Accounts & Deluxe Premium
    [​IMG]
    What do I get with a Premium Account?
    • Inventory expansion by 28 slots
    • Free travel
    • Free revival in same location
    • Free reshuffling of daily challenges
    • Additional big surprise chest with daily login bonus
    • A Crown icon next to your character name
    • Mystic Cube drops
    • Access to the special trader NPC Emilia in Kingshill
    • Pre-selection of talents
    • A bonus 25% increased honor in PvP on top of all other bonuses
    • +10% to earned experience
    • 25% reduction to Andermant crafting costs at the workbench
    • Daily login bonus of 100 Andermant per account
    • Tempest Phoenix pet to accompany you on your travels!
    • Access to your locker any where you go
    How much does a Premium Account cost?
    • Prices varies with your living country.
    How do I get a Premium Account?
    • Click on Add Andermant in game or on the website, which brings up the payment menu. In there, click the top tab reading Premium and add Premium Gold to your cart and proceed to Checkout
    • You can also purchase via the Shopping Cart icon in the upper left hand corner while in the game.
    Refill Andermant browser.png Refill Andermant game.png
    How do I cancel a Premium Account?
    • You can cancel the Premium Account at any time by clicking on Add Andermant in game or on the website, which brings up the payment menu. In there, click the Status & Cancellation option on the top right and cancel the Premium Gold option. Note this option will only be shown if your Premium Account automatically renews. If the option is not present, it will automatically cancel at the end of 30 days.
    • Alternatively, you may choose to cancel the Premium Account in writing by emailing stop_en@customerservice-bigpoint.com
      However, it is faster and easier to cancel via the website as instructed above.
    Can I buy multiple premium packages?
    • If you purchase premium via a non renewable method you can buy more than one package and they will be cumulative. (30 days each)
    What happens if I do not cancel a Premium Account after 30 days?
    • The Premium Account will automatically renew if it is not cancelled before the end of the current paid for period
    • Note that one-off payment methods will not result in automatic renewal and you will need to repurchase the Premium Account at the end of 30 days
    • A package bought with credit card, Paypal (FastPay only) and direct debit as a single purchase (not if there is more than this package in the shopping cart) is a recurring package.
      If a package is recurring subscription, a message will be shown during the payment process which informs the user about this: “You can cancel this subscription up until 14 days before it expires; otherwise it'll be renewed.
    • You can see in the banking section of the account if an advantage pack automatically renews itself or not. Choose the button “Status & Cancellation”. If the date “Valid until” has a “*” it will automatically renew itself, if not it will end on the mentioned date.
    • If the payment screen displayes a message warning about an impending expiration of an Advantage Pack, Premium Gold is not set to automatically renew.
    Can I get a refund if I cancel before the end of the paid for period?
    • No, unfortunately there are no refunds if the account is cancelled early
    Will I lose my benefits if I cancel my Premium Account?
    • Cancelling Premium Membership does not end your current membership. It stops auto-renewal. This must be done at least 14 days before your subscription is due to expire.
    • Your Premium Account benefits will continue to apply until the expiry of your paid-for duration
    • Once the current membership has expired, all benefits of a Premium Account are lost. Items that are in your Premium Account extra-inventory are moved to the Overflow Bag and not lost.
    How often may I revive for free in the current area?
    • There are no limits on free revivals (normally priced at 40 Andermant) with a Premium Account
    Does the Premium Account apply only to the character it was purchased on or all my characters?
    • The Premium Account is applied to all characters linked to the account for which the Premium option was purchased on that server.
    How can I turn off the Crowns next to the character name?
    • Click on the Main Menu button while in game, select Settings and untick the "Show Premium" option there
    What do the Big Surprise Chests offer?
    • They can contain a multitude of items, including extraordinary or legendary items, lockpicks, essences or potions.
    What monsters drop the Mystic Cubes?
    • All monsters have a chance to drop Mystic Cubes. However, the stronger the monster is, the higher the chance.
    What do the Mystic Cubes contain?
    • Mystic Cubes can contain a variety of items including extraordinary or legendary items, Andermant, gems, or even a piece from an exclusive equipment set! The equipment sets are specific to each class and are as follows:
      • Dragonknight = Agathon's Lost Legacy
      • Spellweaver = Grimmag's Lost Legacy
      • Ranger = Lehaine's Lost Legacy
      • Steam Mechanicus = Orsha's Lost Legacy
    Deluxe Premium
    For the players who can't get enough premium, there's even a deluxe version, which can be purchased from the same menu as the regular premium.

What benefits does Deluxe Premium offer?
    • All the benefits that Premium Accounts already enjoy PLUS
    • A different Crown icon by their name ([​IMG] )
    • Drop rate of Mystic Cubes increased by 100% (double the average drop rate)
    • +20% to gained experience
    • -35% discount to costs for crafting on workbench
    • 200 Andermant daily login bonus instead of 100
    • 20 additional item slots in the locker
    • Item upgrading costs reduced by 25%
    • Exclusive Epic Mount: Dragon Wings (can only be used by Deluxe Premium members)
    • Exclusive Pet Companion: Swift Harpy (can only be summoned by Premium Deluxe Members)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Who can purchase Deluxe membership?
    Every player is eligible to become a Deluxe member. You can also become a Deluxe member even though you are already a Premium member or even if you have no Premium.

I am already a Premium Member, what happens to my Premium membership if I upgrade to Deluxe?

You will instantly become a Deluxe member and once the runtime of your Deluxe membership runs out you will be downgraded to regular Premium. Let’s imagine one has 50 days left of regular Premium benefits and one decides to purchase 3 days of Premium Deluxe membership. In this case one immediately gets upgraded to Deluxe membership and will enjoy the benefits of the Deluxe membership for the next 3 days. After the 3 days one will get downgraded to regular Premium again and the 50 days will start counting down.

Can I upgrade my Premium Account to a Deluxe Premium Membership?
    Unfortunately this feature is not available at this time.

Can I still use the Dragon Wings and Swift Harpy after my Deluxe Membership expires?
    No, unfortunately you will not be able to.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2016
  4. DSO Community Admin

Payment Info and Cash for Action

Drakensang Online offers many options and methods of payment to attain game currency (Andermant) and/or a Premium Account.

Open the Shop Window

Access the Shop via the “Refill your Andermant” button on your account home page.

refill andermant button.png
    The Shop can also be accessed in-game by clicking the shopping cart icon.png button in the top-left corner of the screen. A new payment window will appear:​

Add Andermant

[​IMG]

Stock up on Andermant using real-world currency. The currency type displayed is dependent on your geographical location upon initial registration -- as indicated by the flag icon in the top corner. Receive bonus Andermant for buying in bulk.

What are my different payment options?
    Options may vary by location and time
    • Pay by text message
    • Credit card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard
    • PayPal
    • Amazon
    • Gift card: Subway, CVS, Burger King, Dollar General, Shell, Circle K, Sports Authority, CITGO, Obucks
    • Bitcoin
    • Ultimate GC
    • Rixty
    • Pay By Cash
    • Zeevex
    • paysafecard
    • Western Union
    • Bank transfer
    How do I follow up on a payment?
    Click "Status & Cancellation" to access your account information and status of payment(s). Contact Payment Support if you have any question or need additional help with payment issues.

What do I get for a Premium Account?
    Visit Premium Account for a detailed FaQ.

How about Character Change?
    Visit HERE

Can I pay in-game?
    Yes! Click here for more information.​

Cash for Action

Choose one of our partners' amazing offers and get some Andermant!

[​IMG]

Participate and complete offers from the available sponsors and earn Andermant.

What types of "actions" do I have to complete for game-cash?
    Task vary and depend on the partners' requirements. Here are common "actions":
    • Survey
    • Software download
    • Product registration
    • Sampling products
    How come I do not see any Cash for Action option?
    Available offers differ by region so sponsors may not be currently available at your location. Check back in the future for possible opportunities.

The offer does not load properly.
    Ad-blocking software may be interfering with the proper display of some offers.

When will I receive my payment?
    Payment times vary and may take up to 2 hours following completion of offer requirements. Claim rewards in-game.

My Cash for Action Andermant did not get credited to my account.
    Because payments are issued by our third-party partner, please contact the sponsor directly if you are not receiving payments.
    Movie Theater
    Open the Movie Theater tab and watch a short clip/trailer from a sponsor to earn Andermant.

[​IMG]

Play the clip all the way to the end, follow up with any other requirements, and click [​IMG]. After processing is complete, a [​IMG] indicates the successful completion of the offer.

[​IMG]

Alternative movie theatre
    You can also find the movie theatre without leaving the game. Simply click on the shopping cart icon shopping cart icon.png in the game, then find the tab for Cinema. Each video watched will give 10 Andermant, for a maximum of 10 clips a day.

cd2.png

No Movies?

Available movies are dependent on time and location. Check back in the future if none are currently available.
    Receiving Packages
    After purchasing or earning a payment package, an in-game dropdown box [​IMG] notifies you of a successful purchase. Click to view the contents and collect your package in-game.

[​IMG]

Which character will receive the payment?
    Log into your desired server before opening the Payment window -- both on the browser home screen and in-game. All payments will be credited to an account on one server.
    Payment issues?
    If you have any problems with purchased Andermant or Premium Accounts, please fill out a Payment Support form.
    If you have problems with Cash for Action credits, please contact the sponsoring partner.​

Please note: That as far as disabling your ad blocker it is your own personal choice, and we cannot be held responsible for anything on a third party site.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  5. DSO Community Admin

In-Game Screenshot (and Posting it on the Forums)

Capture a screenshot of your gaming screen:
    • Sign into your character account
    • Confirm that the DSO screen is active by clicking anywhere in the gaming window.
    • The F10 key will save a screenshot of your game screen to your desktop.
      • Images will be named drakensang_online_releaseXXX_X.jpg
    Post images on the forum:
    • Upload your saved image to an Image Hosting or Social Network site of your choice. (Many free options available online). Example HERE
      • Note: General forum users will not be able to directly upload images onto the forums.
    • Copy the URL of your desired image
      • Right-click on the uploaded image and select "Copy image URL"
    [​IMG]
    • While editing your post, select the Image icon [​IMG] and paste (Ctrl+V) the image URL into the popup window.
    • If your image width exceeds 588 px, it will be automatically scaled down to the allowable width. The original image can be viewed by clicking on it.
    Allowed Image types:
    • PNG / JPG / GIF

Oxdan likes this.
  6. DSO Community Admin

Character Customization (name, appearance, gender)

Time for a name change? A makeover?

[​IMG]
    Open the payment shop and select the "Character" tab. Prices vary based on your location, to purchase the ability to change any or all of your character's features.

[​IMG]
    How many characters can I alter with each purchase?
    Each character-change order will allow you to recustomize one of your characters.
    Can I change my character class?
    No, only the physical appearance of your character can be altered.
    After purchase, how do I customize my character?
    1. Open the change character (select character) screen.
    2. Select the gear icon next to your desired character.
    3. Change any or all of the available customization options (name, hair, gender)
    4. Save your changes.
    Note: If you decide to change your name, please choose an appropriate name. Offensive names may be removed and purchase will not be refunded.​

Last edited by moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  7. DSO Community Admin

How to Claim Voucher Codes

Voucher codes may be given away with special events and occasions. To claim the prizes associated with the code, follow the steps below.

Claim from the website
    1. Log into the game at drakensangonline.com
    2. On the landing page immediately after log-in, you will find a box for typing in a voucher code on the left hand side.
    3. Type the voucher code into this field, and click "Use Bonus."
    voucher code.png

Claim in-game

1. Click on the shopping cart Refill Andermant game.png icon.
    2. Select the "Voucher" tab.
    3. Enter code in the blank field and click "Redeem code".
    voucher.png

How will I get my reward once I have claimed the code?
    Log into the game, and you should see a blue notification box [​IMG] drop down on the left hand side. Click on that, and you should see a pop-up detailing all the items the bonus code gives you. Click on the green check mark on the pop-up to accept.

image004 (2).jpg

I have more than one character, can all my characters benefit from a voucher code?
    This depends on the rewards given by the voucher code. If the voucher gives an item (eg. dyes), then it will only apply to one character. If the voucher gives access to a feature that is normally shared across all characters attached to one account (eg. premium benefits), then all characters will receive the benefit of the voucher.

Where can I find voucher codes?
    Voucher codes are posted under the Official Announcements when they are made available.

My voucher code doesn't work! What's wrong?
    Your voucher code might not be working for a variety of reasons such as:
    • Code was spelled incorrectly.
    • Code was already claimed on your account.
    • Code has expired.
    • The offer was limited in quantity, and the maximum number of claims has already been reached.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.