Feedback GAME REBALANCING FEEDBACK THREAD

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by DSO Production Team, Apr 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giulia

giulia Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone!
    In test server, seems that respawn gate from Werian, it's not working properly. Returning in the city, I'm stuck in the gate without being able to leave it. I tried to use mount to change char but nothing it's working. I just can't leave the gate. What I should do? Char name Tini. https://i.gyazo.com/87231ea800c46fbcb8c7e2df054eb9ee.png.

Thank you!

2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

wisdom 15% attack speed is too low

3. giulia

giulia Forum Apprentice

The correct image of the Wisdom Seeker runes is not displayed when are used in the equipment, only when are in inventory/portable locker.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. macdeve

macdeve Forum Greenhorn

i wonder that ,how did you get those runes?

what is sentinels chest?i couldn't find out anywhere...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    trykan likes this.
  5. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

are you talk for yourself or all of players who asked this nerf ? thats why every player gets corresponding nerf on skills. dwarf turrets doesnt give steam back. most of dwwarf skills are good they dont use them because they build damage only build. with crit build dwarfs have lot great skills to use. like instance oil slick.

Ceedpal you say that you have more amror and live pretty much lot of res aswell and you get hit really hard there on painful. imagine fatal inf 123.
    and you really answered your own question yourself.

Razvam likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I guess you haven't played enough :p
    They are spawning in all scaling maps when you clear the map and kill the spawning "leader" ... they are located next to the travel stone (the one that shows up after killing the leader) except in Spiky Valley. In Spiky Valley the chest is present all the time ... which I believe is a bug.
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel's_Chest
    I got 114 lesser runes in a single drop ... which was a bug ... now fixed I believe.
    Runes of the Wisdom Seeker
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Lesser_Rune_of_the_Wisdom_Seeker
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Wisdom_Seeker
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Rune_of_the_Wisdom_Seeker
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_Rune_of_the_Wisdom_Seeker

They said the changes in the table are only for bosses.
    If you increase the damage on monsters in normal difficulty ... you don't need to increase it in other difficulties ... since they will always be higher. In example : if the damage is 10 in normal difficulty and in painful it is 200% that means the monsters in Painful have 30 damage.
    If you increase the damage in normal it means automatically it is increased in all other difficulties. If you make it 20 in normal and make no changes in other difficulties that means in Painful the damage would be 60 because it only increases the damage by x% relative to normal level.

About the bosses and the stuns.
    I think this is ridiculous ... these bosses are meant to be endgame content they should be hard to kill. The way it is now on TS they are too easy in all difficulties. Even Sigrismarr's "covered in frost" is working on them.
    Leave the bosses as they are on live servers.

7. rcch

rcch Advanced

"About the bosses and the stuns.
    I think this is ridiculous ... these bosses are meant to be endgame content they should be hard to kill. The way it is now on TS they are too easy in all difficulties. Even Sigrismarr's "covered in frost" is working on them.
    Leave the bosses as they are on live servers. "

I disagree on this one. What's the point of having skills if they do not ever work on a place where they are really needed? I do not need singu on normal maps. Can kill mobs fast enough anyways but currently totally useless on bosses. I'd like more variety in forms like "super singu mage" who could with some sets as an example be super singu mage on bosses :)

lovatic66 likes this.
  8. Player122

Player122 Forum Greenhorn

we have changed the targeting for the Frozen Sphere skill - the explosion now triggers at the position where you were pointing at, the moment were are using the skill, so you can decide where it explodes :D

Better change of all and I think the other classes can also receive this same treatment and improvement in the abilities that have explosion: dragon warrior - earthquake, dwarf - ultrasonic missile, hunter - explosive arrow.

TyraelJr likes this.
  9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I agree.

Monster Balancing

General Adjustments for All Scaling Monsters and Bosses

Please note the values in the list below describe only the changes to the scaling of monster difficulty values compared to Rel207.

The exact changes for all Bosses can be found further below.
    DifficultyMonster DamageMonster HPMonster ArmorMonster Resistances
    NormalNo changeNo changeNo changeNo change
    PainfulNo changeNo changeNo changeNo change
    ExcruciatingNo changeNo changeNo changeNo change
    FatalReduced by 20%No changeNo changeNo change
    Infernal 1Reduced by 30%No changeReduced by 17%Reduced by 17%
    Infernal 2Reduced by 30%No changeReduced by 29%Reduced by 29%
    Infernal 3Reduced by 30%No changeReduced by 38%Reduced by 38%
    Their chart says no change or reduced % for all scaling monsters, yet they certainly pack a lot more punch than those on the live servers. My little test character cannot do painful anymore.

I do not have an end game test character, so the loss in stats due to the change in wisdom coupled with the increased monsters has made doing the pw impossible for me.

If what is available on the test server makes its way onto the live servers, the newer/weaker players are going to be in for a very rough surprise.

10. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

Yeah. In my opinion they should leave Inf1-3 as it was to make those levels actually mid-end game one's, and make a lot weaker the painful-fatal one's.
    Newbie 55 should be able to do Painful PW since it will be the best source of farming gold line items and doing rankings for gold and pristine cores which will help them a lot in becoming stronger.

About bosses who can be stunned and all effects work on them:

Since DSO want to promo group play over solo play I would increase armor and resistances of those bosses by a lot and nerf every armor pene skill. If they do that, every group will want one class with armor break to stack it (rocket, ea, circle, iron brow) to deal actually really good damage.
    Question is how do to this to also not destroy 'solo play'...

As a Mage I'm in love that frost effect from sigri work's with it and at the same time I don't know if it's not too strong, same goes to archers and their EA pene.

Overall I would say that I like that bosses can be affected by everything, because on the boss fight's we're not losing utility of any spell and set.

BUT, if you want to keep that, instead of decreasing HP of those bosses... Buff it... It will be too easy right now, or even buff both resistances and HP [maybe expect lower difficulty levels (Painful-Fatal) to make it more easy for newbies].

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are right , i stand corrected. Somehow i have misread it and thought of monsters in scaling normal maps.
    I will have to test the new version bit more ... so far I was testing only bosses and normal scaling maps. But they don't have to increase the damage if they change formulas and stuff.
    I can give you counter argument in your style ...
    What is the point of having wisdom talents if they are not working in PvP?
    Singularity is not working on bosses otherwise you would double armor break them and kill them in few shots. What kind of endgame boss is that ?
    You know ... i would like an option where I would just stand in the city and chat with my friends while bosses are just dropping items around me. They can make a new skill called "persuader" - convince all bosses into committing suicide in urban areas. Cooldown - chat message related. Skill resets after each sent message in chat.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  12. lovatic66

lovatic66 Junior Expert

I agreed that the damage was a little lower because it was too excessive, but they were passed, for me this is a nerf to the dwarf, the automatic turrets inflict very little damage now, even the mechanical turret hits more now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They should leave the suppression fire in 70%, 50% is very little.

--- MERGED ---

I do not agree with the fact that you can break armor to the boos, it seems to me that the individual and now group wisdoms make the game easier than it already was, with this it will be even easier still, over with the new buffs that give of everything. I thought that by putting so many improvements to the character, the game would be more difficult, especially the boos, but rather it will remain the same, I think everything starts to bore easily in the future and if this is going to be the way the game will take practically in the long term there will be no challenge.

For my part rather I am in favor of increasing the life of the boos, but only infernal3 for being the last difficulty.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 22, 2018
    darkwarss likes this.
  13. Wonder_Woman

Wonder_Woman Forum Greenhorn

I had the same problem in TS and another players like you too, the only possible fix for this issue is to buy the traveler map from the shop to leave this blocked area or you can simply wait for the next hotfix. I hope that help you.

14. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

Hello BP, I as a player need for balance of my character one important statement. I am looking for OFFICIAL breakpoints for all skills. You edited skill frames which also changed old skill breakpoints. If I (and many other players) want balance my character, I need also know new skill breakpoints. I hope, someone in BP will be able to make a new chart with new skill breakpoints. Thank you so much. :)

15. giulia

giulia Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

--- MERGED ---

Cleaning map Evergreen Oasis, will appear a final boss. After killing him, in map will see a big golden chest. I get those runes, by open it. Drop is random.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 22, 2018
  16. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Feedback after this update..

Dragonknight - For some reason I don't get the buff from the banner (quite common for me, actually)

Spellweaver - "Frost Nova" feels a bit sloppy after the new update (didn't play much, so I can't give accurate feedback on that one)

Steam Mechanicus - "Machine Gun Turret" nerf to 50% damage was too much. I can now barely go to fatal difficulty, which I think should be possible with 11.000 damage (and 80% critical chance). Since this is the main skill of the dwarf, I don't think it needs such a big nerf. Maybe 30% down from the previous update (which is ~70%, yes 100% was overkill, but now the dwarf feels quite under powered)
    My propose is to lower the HP of the turrets, but keep the damage higher than 50%..if this is going to even the things out.

Mobs - I liked the boss armor break quite a lot :rolleyes: & mobs felt a liiiiitle bit over powered on the higher difficulties for me.

EDIT: Unique crafting still doesn't work fully for me, don't know if this is planned, guess it should be.

17. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

Investing in this talent will increase the number of coins you find on enemies in Dracania! Increase this talent even further to hear the definitely coins clink!

well i dont like this coin thingy at all. it should be item drop or item sell price increased, crafting luck etc

attack speed should be way bigger. it would be more fun to play. every player goal is to kill fast run fast kill fast. theres the fun

edit////
    on testserver threre is q10. but no new city of cardhun. and new settings layout. basicaly all same..

Conqueror21 and darkwarss like this.
  18. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

You can show images of Q10? including uniques?

19. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

LOL. You made me laugh with "I can now barely go to fatal difficulty with 11000 damage".
    Do you know no other class other than SM can even do Painful without dying on Test server with that Damage?
    Dwarves were not nerfed, they were given something called "Crit". You probably have no idea what Crit does because previously Dwarves never had to use Crit.

You need to learn what Crit does, then You will see the new Power given to Dwarves is much better and higher than what they have now.

And there was someone posted a video showing how a Dwarf on test server kills Heredur Infernal III within few seconds (less than 5)

20. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Buddy, my little dwarf on the live server can solo fatal easily with this damage ;) . Also have you even played the latest patch? And on top of that the thread is exclusive for feedback only, so instead of giving your opinion on my post, think a bit.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.