Gem design

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Sevilla, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What gems look like you prefer?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2018.
  1. Old gem look

26 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. Qaizah gem design

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

With new update will be exist only one type of gems, so which one you prefer? keep the old or use Qaizah aspect.

Arr and ΣMiwel like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Of course the old look, that is way prettier than the all-similar triangles from Qaizah.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Definitely, the old style, With my "old man" eyes I have never been able to distinguish the different gems of quaziness* without a mouse-over (*credit to Twilli Shadow who first coined the phrase ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey

ΣMiwel likes this.
  4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Whoever designed the new gems wasn't very good at design :/

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

he was lazy

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This should not even be discussed ... the old gems' look is far superior than the new ones.
    with the old gems you can make perfect difference what you are looking at .
    New gems are not recognizable by human eye ... so only option you have is to hover your mouse over them and read the name or the bonus they are providing.

7. I think he had the idea of making gems realistic, you know, where we use special gem magnifying glass to determine quality of a gem. :D

AlmosTBlack likes this.
  8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Either the old design or the new design are realistic, if anything the old design is the more realistic one, i have never seen triangular cut gems

Keep the old design, it's the better of the two

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I agree, the old design is better. If there is only going to be one type, use the old designs.