Suggestion Gems/runes PVP percentage value

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ROOK, Jan 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want somthing similar to: gem/rune "value" (PVP: - 50% "value")?

Poll closed Feb 14, 2019.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. ROOK

ROOK Someday Author

Is a nonsense to buy/farm gems and runes that are disabled in PVP.
    Gems/runes value is too powerfull for PVP? it could be possible...
    So why not to weaken their value in PVP, as many skills?

2. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

Why.. PvP is only a status symbol. nothing else

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they can give it actual substance, actual meaning

As for the proposal, why not?

but runes or gems are not the problem of pvp

Broken bonuses, op items are the problem

gems and runes are not an issue

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No vote just because I want 100% back. I don't feel like compromising over something that never should have happened in the first place.

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

PvP is even less played now. Yesterday it took me over 10 minutes to get a 5vs5 match. Before the update, I would get them within a couple of minutes. The matches now takes so long, and You have to play multiple matches to score 10, 20 and 40 kills, so now no one wants to play them.

My vote is to get PvP back to how it was before this update.

jeffzrx likes this.
  6. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Let me say this: BP said they want a more skilled PVP. But this is not chess nor bridge, is just some easy game, so there is no special skills involved, but items power, class skills, gems, runes, and yeah, some little players skill.

Even that BP arguments for this change may sound fair and ideal to some players, is just outrageous how narrow minded they was.

In all wars, warriors had different weapons, and so on, it is stupid to say that you want a war based only by some stupid mouse skill in this kind of game. (they just said skill)

Extending that concept "based on skill" (skill class that was always unbalanced), all players shoud play with exact same items, skills, and so on, to be 100% fair, and i think anyone may see how stupid this change was.

They was just lazy to do real change, and they thought that dooing this crap change will stop players to complain.

Guess what, is worst than before. At least, before it seems to be some 2018 MMORPG PVP, now PVP is slow, ugly, like playing some slow motion MS-DOS game.

I also want rollback to previous PVP, was much better than it is now, or make 2 systems as a lot of players proposed and was ignored.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019