General Chit Chat

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Hey hello there i don't know if this is allowed so if not a mod please delete it (if its ok and allowed pin it). I was thinking of talking about something other than DSO. First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Dimitris, i' am from "pay depts" yes you guessed it right i am from Greece :p .
    Well Since it is now allowed to talk about other games i edited my post. I have been playing online games since 2005. Generally all games have become kinda boring. The only game i am currently playing is DSO. Not that i have that much time. I work as a videographer so i don't really have much time to waste.. ( Its kinda hard not talking about other games :p ).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

What is not allowed?
    Talking about:
    1. other games
    2. politics and religion
    3. anything that is prohibited with the forum rules

Cheers.

3. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Well... I guess this topic has been nipped in the bud :p

Yeah, BP doesn't really like "promoting" (=mentioning) other games on the forums. I guess it's understandable haha

4. iNeXoRaBlE

Well its kinda hard not talking about some Moba games that ruined my life lolz.. Oh well lets see the others what are going to say :p It would be fun talking about some other games too. Its not like we haven't played anything else. If somebody is gonna quit DSO will quit it for other reasons :p (with politics and religion i would agree though)

Can we limit that to the same genre game?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  5. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Well I think you can still be smart and give clues about the game while not mentioning it directly :rolleyes:
    example : I played some Moba games too, especially the laughing out loud one, but I quit because I hated the behaviour of the other players and the duration of the PvP matches.

no mod don't click on this edit button pls

6. iNeXoRaBlE

I have played the other One the other big one. But my friends stopped playing and i was kinda bored of the toxic community. Playing with 4others is kinda stressful. I have to admit that PvP at DSO is starting to become like that.. Its funny when somebody accuses you for running or not be a manly war taking all the hits :D

7. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Yeah, in every PvP math with strategy involved there will always be some sore losers and flamers. In DSO the strategy part is not as developed as in a moba, so the community is less toxic... it's sad that the more features you have, the more you hate the other players '-'

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.